Home > Archives > IJSRST1173122
A Review on Reversible Secure Audio Data Hiding Technique over an Encrypted Domain
Authors(2) :-Pushnay Bhutada, Prof. A. P. Dhande
Stenography is the art of covered or hidden writing. The purpose of stenography is covert communication to hide the existence of a message from a third party. It is very important to hide the secret data efficiently, as many attacks made on the data communication. The host signal can be a still image, speech or video and the message signal that is hidden in the host signal can be a text, image or an audio signal. The cryptography concept is used for locking the secret message in the cover file. The cryptography makes the secret message not understood unless the decryption key is available. It is related with constructing and analyzing various methods that overcome the influence of third parties. Modern cryptography works on the disciplines like mathematics, computer science and electrical engineering. Here a novel reversible audio data hiding scheme over encrypted domain is proposed. In this project, we will develop the encryption process on secret speech signal data bits-level to achieve greater strength of encryption which is hidden inside the cover image. The encryption algorithm applied with embedding method is the robust secure method for data hiding. Compared with the other approaches it provides the higher embedding capacity and is able to reconstruct the original audio perfectly.
Pushnay Bhutada, Prof. A. P. Dhande
Cryptography, Encryption, Secret Signal, Cover Signal.
- Jintao Zhou, Wee-wee Sun, Li Dong,Xian Ming Liu, OscarTareekPattewar C. Au, Yuan Yan Tang, "Secure Reversible Image Data Hiding over Encrypted Domain via Key Modulation", IEEE, 2014.
- V .Khanna, Dr. Krishna Mohanta. "Secure And Authenticated Reversible Data Hiding in Encrypted Images"International Journal Of Engineering And Computer Science, Volume 2, Issue 3, March 2013, p.p 558-568.
- Fang Jun Huang, Member, Jew Huang, Yun Qing Shi,"New Framework for Reversible Data Hiding in Encrypted Domain", IEEE, 2016.
- Vinit Agham & Tareek Pattewar "DATA HIDING TECHNIQUE BY USING RGBLSB MECHANISM" ICICES2014.Dr. Tanuja Sarode
- Vinit Agham & Tareek Pattewar "A Novel Approach Towards Separable Reversible Data Hiding Technique".
- Vinit Agham & Tareek Pattewar "Reversible Data Hiding in Encrypted JPEG Bitstream" TMM.2014.2316154, IEEE.
- H. B. Kekre, Dr.Tanuja Sarode, Shachi Natu "Robust Watermarking by SVD of WatermarkEmbedded in DKT-DCT and DCT Wavelet Column Transform of Host Image" 2015 (ICCICT).
- Wannida SAE-TANG, Masaaki FUJIYOSHI, and Hitoshi KIYA" Efficient Data Hiding Encrypted JPEG 2000 Codestreams. 2014, IEEE.
- Young-Sik Kim, Kyungjun Kangand Dae-Woon Lim," New Reversible Data Hiding Scheme for Encrypted Images using Lattices", Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences An International Journal ,13 Dec. 2014.
- Arti Yadav1 & Prof. Mrs. Minaxi Doorwar, "Novel Frame work for Improving Embedding Capacity of the System using Reversible Data Hiding Technique. International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication" .IJRITCC , July 2015.
- Zhaoxia Yin, Andrew Abe, Xinpeng Zhang ,Bin Luo, "REVERSIBLE DATA HIDING IN ENCRYPTED IMAGE BASED ON BLOCK HISTOGRAM SHIFTING", IEEE 2016.
- L. Tai, C. M. Yeh, and C. C. Chang, "Reversible data hiding based on histogram modification of pixel differences," IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst.Video Technol., vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 906-910, 2009.
- Zhang, Z. Qian, G. Feng, and Y. Ren, "Efficient reversible data hiding in encrypted images," J. Vis. Commun. Image R., vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 322- 328, 2014.
- X. Zhang ,"Separable reversible data hiding in encrypted image, "IEEE Trans. Inf. Forensics Secur"., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 826-832, 2012.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 1 | January-February 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 67-70
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1173122
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Pushnay Bhutada, Prof. A. P. Dhande, "A Review on Reversible Secure Audio Data Hiding Technique over an Encrypted Domain", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp.67-70, January-February-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1173122