Home > Archives > IJSRST117372
Performance Analysis of Multiband Bandpass Filtrer With Dumbell Shaped Defect in Ground Plane
Authors(2) :-Apurva Misra, Manish Kumar
A multiband band pass filter with dumbell shaped defects in ground plane is designed and its performance is analyzed in this paper. The designed filter exhibits improved performance and good selectivity. The filter shows a return loss of -12dB at 5.0 GHz, -23.5 dB at 5.7 GHz, and -24.9 dB at 6.5GHz while the insertion losses at these frequencies are -0.01dB, -0.001dB, and -0.001dB respectively.
Apurva Misra, Manish Kumar
Multiband Bandpass Filter, Hairpin Resonator, Return Loss.
- R. Yadav, K. Dagar, B. Yadav, "Design of ultra high band pass filter by using dielectric resonator", I.J.E.C.S., vol. 2, issue 4 April, pp.1093-1096, 2013.
- M. Alaydrus, "Designing Microstrip Bandpass Filter at 3.2 GHz", International Journal on Electrical Engineering and Informatics, vol.2, no.2, pp. 71-78, 2010.?
- J.S. Hong, M.J. Lancaster, "Microstrip Filters for RF Microwave Applications", Wiley, New York, 2001.
- T.? Lopetegi , M.A.G. Laso, J. Hernandez, M. Bacaicoa, D.Benito, M.J. Garde, M.Sorolla and M. Guglielmi, "New microstrip wiggly-line filters with spurious pass band suppression", IEEE Microwave Theory and Technology, vol.49, no.9, pp. 1593-1598, 2001.
- D. Guha, S. Biswas , M. Biswas, J.Y. Siddiqui and Y.M.M. Antar, "Concentric ring-shaped defected ground structures for microstrip applications", IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol.10, pp.298-301 , 2011.
- J. Pie, A.G. Wang, S.Gao, and W.Leng, "Miniaturized triple-band antenna with a defected ground plane for WLAN/WiMAX applications", IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 10, pp. 298-301, 2011.
- Y. Sung, "Bandwidth enhancement of a microstrip line-fed Printed wide-slot antenna with a parasitic center patch", IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 60, no.4, pp. 1712-1716, 2012.
- L. Singh, P.K. Singhal, "Design and analysis of hairpin line bandpass filter", I.J.A.R.E.C.E., vol.2, issue2, pp. 228-230,? Feb 2013.
- D. Guha, S. Biswas, M. Biswas, J. Y. Siddiqui, and Y. M. M. Antar, “Concentric ring-shaped defected ground structures for microstrip applications,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 402?405, 2006.
- J. Pei, A.-G. Wang, S. Gao, and W. Leng, “Miniaturized triple-band antenna with a defected ground plane for WLAN/WiMAX applications,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 10, pp. 298?301, 2011.
- Y. Sung, “Bandwidth enhancement of a microstrip line-fed printed wide-slot antenna with a parasitic center patch,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 60, no. 4, pp.1712?1716, 2012.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 8 | November-December 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-12-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 31-32
Manuscript Number : IJSRST117372
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Apurva Misra, Manish Kumar, "Performance Analysis of Multiband Bandpass Filtrer With Dumbell Shaped Defect in Ground Plane", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 8, pp.31-32, November-December-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST117372