Home > Archives > IJSRST1173821
Simple Additive Weighting Method to Determining Employee Salary Increase Rate
Authors(3) :-Syafrida Hafni Sahir, R Rosmawati, Kresna Minan
Employees are seen as one of the important company assets and need to be managed and developed to support the survival and achievement of corporate goals. One form of employee organization that can be done by the company is to provide appropriate salary payments for employees. Increase in salary greatly affects the motivation and productivity of employees in implementing and completing the work. To determine the magnitude of the salary increase, a system is needed that can support the decision making done by the manager. Utilization of decision support system using Simple Additive Weighting (SAW) method helps managers to make quicker and more accurate decision making. The basic concept of the SAW method is to find the weighted sum of performance ratings on each alternative and on all attributes that require the process of normalizing the decision matrix (X) to a scale comparable to all existing alternative ratings. This method is chosen because it is able to select the best alternative from a number of alternatives that exist based on the criteria specified. The research is done by finding the weight value for each attribute then done ranking which will determine the optimal alternative.
Syafrida Hafni Sahir, R Rosmawati, Kresna Minan
Decision Support System, SAW Method, Simple Additive Weighting, Employee Salary Rate
- Risawandi and R. Rahim, "Study of the Simple Multi-Attribute Rating Technique For Decision Support," International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology (IJSRST) , vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 491-494, 2016.
- N. Nurmalini and R. Rahim, "Study Approach of Simple Additive Weighting For Decision Support System," International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology (IJSRST) , vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 541-544, 2017.
- E. Turban, J. E. Aronson and T.-P. Liang, Decision Support System and Intelligent System, US: Prentice-Hall, 2005.
- R. Rahim and S. Syamsuddin, "Study Approach Technique for Order of Preference by Similarity to Ideal Solution (TOPSIS)," International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering & Research, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 268-285, 2017.
- J. Jasri, D. Siregar and R. Rahim, "Decision Support System Best Employee Assessments with Technique for Order of Preference by Similarity to Ideal Solution," INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RECENT TRENDS IN ENGINEERING & RESEARCH, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 6-17, 2017.
- J. Mustajoki and R. P. H?m?l?inen, "Smart-Swaps ? A decision support system for multicriteria decision analysis with the even swaps method," Science Direct, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 313-325, 2007.
- L. Abdullah and C. R. Adawiyah, "Simple Additive Weighting Methods of Multi criteria Decision Making and Applications: A Decade Review," International Journal of Information Processing and Management(IJIPM), vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 39-49, 2014.
- Mesran, G. Ginting, R. Rahim and Suginam, "Implementation of Elimination and Choice Expressing Reality (ELECTRE) Method in Selecting the Best Lecturer (Case Study STMIK BUDI DARMA)," International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 141-144, 2017.
- Khairul, M. Simare-mare and A. P. U. Siahaan, "Decision Support System in Selecting The Appropriate Laptop Using Simple Additive Weighting," International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering & Research, vol. 2, no. 12, pp. 215-222, 2016.
- Adriyendi, "Multi-Attribute Decision Making Using Simple Additive Weighting and Weighted Product in Food Choice," I.J. Information Engineering and Electronic Business, vol. 6, pp. 8-14, 2015.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 8 | November-December 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-12-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 42-48
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1173821
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Syafrida Hafni Sahir, R Rosmawati, Kresna Minan, "Simple Additive Weighting Method to Determining Employee Salary Increase Rate", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 8, pp.42-48, November-December-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1173821