Home > Archives > IJSRST11845310
Cloud Security Issues in Terms of Data Leakage
Authors(4) :-Vijetha Rudra, Ch.Teena Chowdary, P. Shravan, Ch. Swetha
The data owner will store the data in the cloud. Every user must registered in the cloud. Cloud provider must verify the authorized user. If someone try to access the account, data will get leaked. This leaked data will present in an unauthorized place (e.g., on the internet or someoneís laptop). In this paper, we propose Redundancy of data that collectively approaches the security and performance issues. In Redundancy methodology, we have to select the file and then store the particular file in the cloud account. In order to provide security we are going to implement REDUNDANCY concepts. Now we divide the file into various fragments based on the threshold value. Each and every fragments are stored in the node using Graph-Coloring. After the placement of fragments in node, it is necessary to replicate each fragments for one time in cloud.
Vijetha Rudra, Ch.Teena Chowdary, P. Shravan, Ch. Swetha
Data Leakage, Cloud Security, Fragmentation, Redundancy, Performance.
- B. Mungamuru and H. Garcia-Molina, “Privacy, Preservation and Performance: The 3 P's of Distributed Data Management,”technical report, Stanford Univ., 2008.
- V.N. Murty, “Counting the Integer Solutions of a Linear Equation with Unit Coefficients,” Math. Magazine, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 79-81, 1981.
- S.U. Nabar, B. Marthi, K. Kenthapadi, N. Mishra, and R. Motwani, “Towards Robustness in Query Auditing,” Proc. 32nd Int'l Conf. Very Large Data Bases (VLDB '06), VLDB Endowment, pp. 151-162,2006.
- P. Papadimitriou and H. Garcia-Molina, “Data Leakage Detection,” technical report, Stanford Univ., 2008.
- P.M. Pardalos and S.A. Vavasis, “Quadratic Programming with One Negative Eigenvalue Is NP-
- Hard,” J. Global Optimization, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 15-22, 1991.
- J.J.K.O. Ruanaidh, W.J. Dowling, and F.M. Boland, “Watermarking Digital Images for Copyright
- Protection,” IEE Proc. Vision, Signal and Image Processing, vol. 143, no. 4, pp. 250-256, 1996.
- R. Sion, M. Atallah, and S. Prabhakar, “Rights Protection for Relational Data,” Proc. ACM SIGMOD, pp. 98-109, 2003.
- L. Sweeney, “Achieving K-Anonymity Privacy Protection Using Generalization and Suppression,” http://en.scientificcommons.org/43196131, 2002.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 7 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 134-138
Manuscript Number : IJSRST11845310
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Vijetha Rudra, Ch.Teena Chowdary, P. Shravan, Ch. Swetha, "Cloud Security Issues in Terms of Data Leakage", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 7, pp.134-138, March-April-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST11845310