Home > Archives > IJSRST1184880
Modern Effluent Treatment Plant
Authors(5) :-Kiran P Wali, Kiran Kumar Y M, Viraj S Badigera, Ravikumar G K, Ashwini L K
In this study, the sugar industry waste water generation sources, characteristics, recent advancements in the aerobic, anaerobic, and physico-chemical treatment technologies, and the areas needing further research have been explored. Possibility of treated wastewater reuse was also investigated. A treatment plant was setup with the introduction of activated charcoal Unit and the effluent sample was allowed to pass through the treatment unit and various tests were carried out the results proved satisfactory.
Kiran P Wali, Kiran Kumar Y M, Viraj S Badigera, Ravikumar G K, Ashwini L K
Sugar Industry, Activated Charcoal, Effluent
- Rakesh Singh Asiwal, Dr. Santosh Kumar Sir*, Shweta Singh, Megha Sahu "Wastewater Treatment by Effluent TreatmentPlants" SSRG International Journal of Civil Engineering (SSRG-IJCE) – volume 3 Issue 12 – December 2016.
- Kavita N. Choksi, Margi A. Sheth, Darshan Mehta "To evaluate the performance of Sewage Treatment Plant: A Case study" International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) e-ISSN: 2395 -0056 Volume: 02 Issue: 08 | Nov-2015 www.irjet.net p-ISSN: 2395-0072.
- Chidanand Patil, Mugdha Ghorpade, &Manika Hugar "performance and evaluation of sugar industry effluent treatment plant" ISSN (PRINT): 2393-8374, (ONLINE): 2394-0697, VOLUME-2, ISSUE-2, 2015.
- J Reungoat , B.I. Escher , M. Macova , F.X. Argaud , W. Gernjak &J. Keller. "Ozonation and biological activated carbon filtration of wastewater treatment plant effluents" Water Research Volume 46, Issue 3, 1 March 2012, Pages 863-872.
- M Sunitha and Mohd.& Abdur Rafeeq "sugar industry wastewater treatment using adsorption" Jr. of Industrial Pollution Control 25 (2) (2009) pp 139-140 © Enviromedia.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 8 | May-June 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-06-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 383-388
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1184880
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Kiran P Wali, Kiran Kumar Y M, Viraj S Badigera, Ravikumar G K, Ashwini L K, "Modern Effluent Treatment Plant", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 8, pp.383-388, May-June-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1184880