Home > Archives > IJSRST151211
A Study on Customer Satisfaction: With Special Reference to Detergent Powder
Authors(1) :-Alaka Samantaray
Customer satisfaction is really a term which is generally utilized in marketing. Fundamentally, it is an evaluation in which the way the product or service supplied by a business fulfill or perhaps surpass customer expectancy. Companies must preserve current customers while directed at new customers. Measuring customer satisfaction offers an indicator regarding how prosperous this company is in delivering products or services to the marketplace. A product’s excellent incorporates a major influence on the product or service performance; therefore it truly is related to any customer’s value and full satisfaction (Kotler and Armstrong, 2010). Customers are trying to find trusted merchandise which matches the idea and competent to have the actual planned functions. The objective of this paper is to find out the gap between the expectation and actual performance of the product.
Customer Satisfaction, Client Questionnaire, Throughout, Geographic Locations
- Anderson, E. W., Fornell, C., Lehmann, D. R. (1994), “Customer satisfaction, market share, and profitability: Findings from Sweden”, Journal of Marketing, Vol. 58, pp. 53-66.
- Anderson, E.W. and Sullivan, M.W. (1993), “The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms”, Marketing Science, Vol. 12, pp. 125-143.
- Gomez, M. I., McLaughlin, E. W, Wittink, D. R. (2004), “Customer satisfaction and retail sales performance: an empirical investigation”, Journal of Retailing, Vol. 80, pp. 265-278.
- Henseler, J., Ringle, C. and Sinkovics, R. (2010). “The use of Partial Least Squares path modelling in international marketing” New Challenges to International Marketing, Vol. 20, pp. 277-319.
- Homburg, C. and Giering, A. (2001), “Personal characteristics as moderators of the relationship between customer satisfaction and loyalty, an empirical analysis” Psychology & Marketing, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 43-66
- Martinez-Ruiz, M., Jimenez-Zarco, A. and Izquierdo-Yusta, A. (2010). “Customer Satisfaction’s Key Factors in Spanish Grocery Stores: Evidence from hypermarkets and supermarkets”, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Vol. 17, pp. 278-285.
- Oliver, R.L. (1993). “A conceptual model of service quality and service satisfaction: compatible goals, different concepts''. In Swartz, T.A., Bowen, D.E. and Brown, S.W. (eds), Advances in Services Marketing and Management: Research and Practice, Vol. 2, JAI Press, Greenwich, CT, pg. 65-85.
- Oliver, R.L. (2010). “Satisfaction: A Behavioural Perspective on the Consumer”, 2nd edition. McGraw-Hill, New York
- Tse D. K., and Wilton P. C. (1988) “Models of consumer satisfaction formation: An extension”, Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp. 204-212
Published in : Volume 1 | Issue 2 | May-June 2015
Date of Publication : 2015-06-25
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 16-19
Manuscript Number : IJSRST151211
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Alaka Samantaray, "A Study on Customer Satisfaction: With Special Reference to Detergent Powder", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 1, Issue 2, pp.16-19, May-June-2015
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST151211