Home > Archives > IJSRST151315
Case Study on Project Performance of Cast in-Situ Bridge
Authors(3) :-Chin-Chiuan Lin, Chang-Jiang Lee , Chun-Yen Tseng
The present study proposed an improving procedure of the bridge’s upper structure, which focuses on the feature of cast in-situ bridge construction management. After applied the improving procedure, the progress days reached in advance was about 23.8%. The costs of redesign construction procedure was only about half of the original design. There is no serious occupational injuries occur during the project period. The quality and customer’s satisfaction were all reached relatively high levels. These results showed that the improving procedure which proposed by present study is validity.
Chin-Chiuan Lin, Chang-Jiang Lee , Chun-Yen Tseng
Construction Management, Project Performance, Cast in-situ Bridge.
- Budayan, C., Dikmen, I. and Birgonul, M. T. 2015. Alignment of project management with business strategy in construction: evidence from the Turkish contractors. Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 21(1), 94-106.
- Doloi, H. 2015. Key Factors of Relational Partnerships in Project Management. In Handbook on Project Management and Scheduling, Springer International Publishing, 2, 1047-1061.
- Ramazani, J. and Jergeas, G. 2015. Project managers and the journey from good to great: The benefits of investment in project management training and education. International Journal of Project Management, 33(1), 41-52.
- Shen, Y., Tuuli, M. M., Xia, B., Koh, T. Y. and Rowlinson, S. 2015. Toward a model for forming psychological safety climate in construction project management. International Journal of Project Management, 33(1), 223-235.
- Trayner, D. 2007. Bridge Construction Methods. PTIA (Post Tensioning Institute of Australia Limited) and Concrete Institute of Australia.
- Walker, A. 2015. Project Management in Construction. John Wiley & Sons.
Published in : Volume 1 | Issue 3 | July-August 2015
Date of Publication : 2015-08-25
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 80-86
Manuscript Number : IJSRST151315
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Chin-Chiuan Lin, Chang-Jiang Lee , Chun-Yen Tseng , "Case Study on Project Performance of Cast in-Situ Bridge ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 1, Issue 3, pp.80-86, July-August-2015
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST151315