Home > Archives > IJSRST151315
Case Study on Project Performance of Cast in-Situ Bridge
Authors(3) :-Chin-Chiuan Lin, Chang-Jiang Lee , Chun-Yen Tseng
The present study proposed an improving procedure of the bridgeâ€™s upper structure, which focuses on the feature of cast in-situ bridge construction management. After applied the improving procedure, the progress days reached in advance was about 23.8%. The costs of redesign construction procedure was only about half of the original design. There is no serious occupational injuries occur during the project period. The quality and customerâ€™s satisfaction were all reached relatively high levels. These results showed that the improving procedure which proposed by present study is validity.
Chin-Chiuan Lin, Chang-Jiang Lee , Chun-Yen Tseng
Construction Management, Project Performance, Cast in-situ Bridge.
- Budayan, C., Dikmen, I. and Birgonul, M. T. 2015. Alignment of project management with business strategy in construction: evidence from the Turkish contractors. Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 21(1), 94-106.
- Doloi, H. 2015. Key Factors of Relational Partnerships in Project Management. In Handbook on Project Management and Scheduling, Springer International Publishing, 2, 1047-1061.
- Ramazani, J. and Jergeas, G. 2015. Project managers and the journey from good to great: The benefits of investment in project management training and education. International Journal of Project Management, 33(1), 41-52.
- Shen, Y., Tuuli, M. M., Xia, B., Koh, T. Y. and Rowlinson, S. 2015. Toward a model for forming psychological safety climate in construction project management. International Journal of Project Management, 33(1), 223-235.
- Trayner, D. 2007. Bridge Construction Methods. PTIA (Post Tensioning Institute of Australia Limited) and Concrete Institute of Australia.
- Walker, A. 2015. Project Management in Construction. John Wiley & Sons.
Published in : Volume 1 | Issue 3 | July-August 2015
Date of Publication : 2015-08-25
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 80-86
Manuscript Number : IJSRST151315
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Chin-Chiuan Lin, Chang-Jiang Lee , Chun-Yen Tseng , "Case Study on Project Performance of Cast in-Situ Bridge ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 1, Issue 3, pp.80-86, July-August-2015.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST151315