Home > Archives > IJSRST151411
Perfectly g*b-Continuous Functions
Authors(1) :-S. Bharathi
The purpose of this paper is to introduce new classes of functions of g*b-irresolute function, strongly g*b-continuous functions and perfectly g*b-continuous function in topological spaces. Some of their properties and several characterizations of these types of functions are discussed. Also we investigate the relationship between these classes of functions.
b closed sets, strongly continuous functions, g-continuous functions, b irresolute functions.
- I . Arokiarani, K.Balachandran and J.Dontchev, Some characterization of gp-irresolute and gp-continuous maps between topological spaces, Mem. Fac. Kochi Univ. Ser. A. Math, 20(1999), 93-104.
- S. P. Arya and R. Gupta, On strongly continuous functions, Kyungpook Math. J. 14:131:143, 1974.
- I. Arokiarani, K. Barachandran and J. Dontchev, Some characterization of gp-irresolute and gp-continuous maps between topological spaces, Mem. Fac. Sci. Kochi Univ. Ser. A Math., 20 (1999), 93-104.
- K. Balachandran, P. Sundarm and H. Maki, On generalized continuous maps in topological spaces, Mem. Fac. Sci. Kochi Univ. Ser. A Math., 12 (1991), 5-13.
- R.Devi, K.Balachandran and H.Maki, Semi-generalized homeomorphisms and generalized semi-homeomorphisms in topological spaces, Indian J. Pure Appl. Math., 26(1995), 271-284.
- R.Devi, K.Balachandran and H.Maki, Generalized α-closed maps and α-generalized closed maps, Mem. Fac. Kochi Univ. Ser. A. Math., 14(1993), 41-54.
- A.S.Mashhour, I.A.Hasanein and S.N.El.Deep, α- continuous and α-open mappings, Acta. Math. Hunger., 41(1983), 213-218.
- B. M. Munshi and D. S. Bassan,g-continuous mappings, Vidya J. Gujarat Univ. B Sci.,24(1981), 63-68
- T.Noiri, A Generalization of Some Forms of g-Irresolute Functions, European journal of pure and applied mathematics vol. 2, no. 4, 2009, (473-493)
- A.A.Nasef, Some properties of contra - continuous functions, Chaos Solitons Fractals 24 (2005), no. 2, 471 - 477.
- D.Iyappan and N.Nagaveni, On semi generalized b-continuous maps, semi generalized b-closed,maps in topological space, Int.Journal of Math. Analysis, vol.6, 2012, no.26, 1251-1264.
- R.S Wali and Prabhavati S Mandalgeri, On αrω-Continuous and αrω-Irresolute Maps in Topological Spaces, IOSR Journal of Mathematics, Volume 10, Issue 6 Ver. VI (Nov - Dec. 2014), PP 14-24.
Published in : Volume 1 | Issue 5 | November-December 2015
Date of Publication : 2015-12-25
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 17-20
Manuscript Number : IJSRST151411
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
S. Bharathi, "Perfectly g*b-Continuous Functions", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 1, Issue 5, pp.17-20, November-December-2015
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST151411