Home > Archives > IJSRST151426
The Study Measuring Financial Performance of Commercial Banking Sectors (Listed Firms Karachi Stock Exchange in Pakistan)
Authors(1) :-Qismat Ullah Khan
The present study of the researcher assesses the measuring financial performer of Pakistani Commercial Banks Karachi stock exchange in Pakistan for the years of (2007-2012). Carefully taken 7 Pakistani Commercial Banks, selected secondary data the balance sheet annual report for this study is used. Poles apart financial ratio used to trial the financial player of the Pakistani Commercial Banks like ROA, ROE and remaining financial ratio for the valuation of financial player that is Return on Advances, Return on Deposits to Assets, Return on Investment to Assets, Return on Operating Fixed Assets that how the banks spending their Asset for the Financial performance. The study result of examine we finding that the banking having surplus Average Assets, Equity, Advances, Deposits, Fixed Assets have improved financial performance of the Pakistani Commercial Banks.
Commercial Banking Sectors in Pakistan and Financial Performance.
- Abbas, F., Tahir, M., & Rahman, M. u. (2012). A Comparison of Financial Performance in the Banking Sector:Some Evidence from Pakistani Commercial Banks. Journal of Business Administration and Education, ISSN 2201-2958, Volume 1(Number 1), pp 1-14.
- Al-Tamimi, H (2010)”Factors Influencing Performance of the UAE Islamic and Conventional National Banks”, Global Journal of Business Research, vol. 4, no.2.
- Ongore, V. O., & Kusa, G. B. ( 2013). Determinants of Financial Performance of Commercial Banks in Kenya. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Vol. 3(ISSN: 2146-4138), pp.237-252.
- Mohd Kamal, M. H., Mat, R. C., Rahim, N. A., Husin, N., & Ismail, I. (years, synonimus). Intellectual Capital And Firm Performance Of Commercialbanks In Malaysia. Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2, 577-590.
- Fethi, M. D., & Pasiouras, F. (2009.02). Assessing Bank Performance with Operational Researchand Artificial Intelligence Techniques: A Survey. University of Bath School of Management Working Paper Series, 1-66.
- Chatterjee, S., Das, P., & Gupta, A. ( 2014). The Anatomy Of Profitability, Efficiency Andproductivity Of Regional Rural Banks Inselected Backward Districts Of West Bengal: Apanel Data Investigation. Vidyasagar University Journal of Commerce, Vol. 19(ISSN 0973-5917), 1-26.
- Mohamed, Z. O., & Khalid, A. H, (jun,2015). The Impact of International Financial Crisis on theEfficiency of Omani Banks’ Performance: AnEmpirical Study. International Academic Research Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol. no.3 ( issue no 1), Page No. 1-12.
- Raza Ali (2012)” Financial Performance Assessment of Banks: A Case of Pakistani Public Sector Banks” International Journal of Business and Social Science Vol. 3 No. 14
- WEBB, R. M. (November, 2003). Levels of efficiency in UK retail banks: aDEA window analysis. International Journal of the Economics of Business, Vol. 10,(No. 3), pp. 305–3
- Zamrad, M., & Ilyas, M. (2014) “Financial Performance of Banking Sector in Pakistan” (A Study of Listed Banks on Karachi Stock Exchange), General Scientific Researches, 2(1), 1-12.
Published in : Volume 1 | Issue 5 | November-December 2015
Date of Publication : 2015-12-25
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 275-285
Manuscript Number : IJSRST151426
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Qismat Ullah Khan, "The Study Measuring Financial Performance of Commercial Banking Sectors (Listed Firms Karachi Stock Exchange in Pakistan)", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 1, Issue 5, pp.275-285, November-December-2015.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST151426