Home > Archives > IJSRST16211
The Drug, The Company, The Life: A Review
Authors(1) :-Ang Kean Hua
Drug becomes an essential ‘tool’ to reduce pain in daily life. However, religious perspectives are less ‘positively agreed’ in drugs usage especially towards company production for medicine purposes. However, medicine had successfully save thousands of life in reducing pain suffering. Therefore, drug is important for patients to continuing survivor.
Drug, medicine, religious, patients, survivor.
- A Buddhist Perspective. Retrieved from http://www.abuddhistperspective.org/
- Ahmed, A., Human Right : An Islamic Perspective, Policy Perspectives, Vol. 3, No. 1, http://www.ips.org.pk/islamic-thoughts/1128-human-rights-an-islamic perspective.html
- Angell, M. September 03, 2008), Industry-Sponsored Clinical Research, American Medical Association, 300 9), 1069-1071.
- Beekun, R. I., and Badawi, J. A. August 2005), Balancing Ethical Responsibility among Multiple Organizational Stakeholders: The Islamic Perspective, Journal of Business Ethics. 60 2), 131-145.
- Buddhism and views on morality, desire and violence. Retrieved from http://factsanddetails.com/world.php?itemid=1331&catid=55&subcatid=355
- Caplan AL, ed. When medicine went mad. Totowa : Humana Press, 1992.
- Harris, J. September 11, 2012), Scientific research is a moral duty, Published by group.bmj.com, pp. 242-248.
- Harris, J.1985), The value of life, London : Routledge and Kegan Paul, ch 1.
- Harris, J.1999), The concept of the person and the value of life. Kennedy Inst Ethics, 9, 293-308.
- Hindus, Why was the cheating in Kurukshetra justified? Retrieved from
- Human Dignity and Human Right Hindu Perspective. Retrieved from
- Martinson, B. C., Anderson, M. S., and Vries, R. June 09, 2005), Scientists behaving badly, Nature Publishing Group. 435, pp. 737-738.
- Miller, F. A., Hayeems, R. Z., Li Li, Bytautas, J. P. 11 September 2012), What does ‘respect for person’ requires? Attitudes and reported practices of genetics researchers in informing research participants about research, Medicine Ethics, Vol. 38, pp. 48-52.
- Siddiqi M. A., Ethics and responsibility in journalism: An Islamic perspective, Retrieved From
- Traer, R. Hindus and Human Right. Retrieved from
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 1 | January-February 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-02-25
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 01-05
Manuscript Number : IJSRST16211
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Ang Kean Hua, "The Drug, The Company, The Life: A Review", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 1, pp.01-05, January-February-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST16211