Home > Archives > IJSRST162129
Intelligent Information Extractor through Artificial Data Analyzer Mechanism in Electrocardiogram Data
Authors(2) :-Dhayalan. D, Nooray Salma. S
Electrocardiography is a test that checks for problems with the heart. It gives details of the state of the heart and any disturbance in the heart sound can be diagnosed. It is very useful for the medical field. The XML ontology integrates ECG waveform data, data descriptions, and cardiac diagnosis rules. It is used for providing an ability to both represent ECG waveform as well as do automated diagnosis of 37 cardiac abnormalities. It does not tune-up the image of the ECG before image processing as the noise percentage misleads to the diagnosis report. The histogram process is performed to rectify the noise from the input image and the image is tuned up. The RGB image is converted to the grayscale using the image blending technique for the segmentation process. The tuned up image with enhancement in quality is performed in perfectly. In the proposed system, an image validation of histogram process is formulated and it is to change the noise obtained in the input ECG Image. The Validated ECG image has been measured with its amplitude and height to measure the abnormalities using XML ontology. It overcomes in terms of time and accuracy has been visualized graphically.
Dhayalan. D, Nooray Salma. S
ECG, Validate Image, Histogram process, Cardiac abnormality, XML Ontology
- “An Interoperable System for Automated Diagnosis of Cardiac Abnormalities from Electrocardiogram Data” Thidarat Tinnakornsrisuphap, T.; Billo, R.E. Volume: 19, 2015.
- “Detecting ECG characteristic points by novel hybrid wavelet transforms: an evaluation of clinical SCP-ECG database” Hsieh, J.C.; Tzeng, W.C.; Yang, Y.C.; Shieh, S.M. Computers in Cardiology, 2005
- “Automated detection and elimination of periodic ECG artifacts in EEG using the energy interval histogram method” Hae-Jeong Park; Do-Un Jeong; Kwang-Suk Park, Biomedical Engineering, IEEE Transactions on Volume: 49, 2002.
- “ECG” Available: http://www.emedicinehealth.com/electrocardiogram_ecg/article_em.htm
- “ECG Interpretation, made incredibly easy”, Wolters Kluwer, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- “Automatic ECG Using XML data Processing to Identify the Type of Heart Disease", M. Rekha, July 2015.
- “Methods and tools for generating and managing ecgML-based information” Wang, H. Ulster Univ., Newtownabbey, UK Azuaje, F.; Clifford, G; Jung, B.; Black, N.
- “Automatic Identification ECG Anomalous Using XML Data Processing " Anusha F.G, 2015.
- Trigo JD, Alesanco A, Martinez I, and Garcia J, "A review of digital ECG formats and the relationships between them", IEEE Trans. INF Technol Biomed.
- ENV 1064 standard communications protocol for computer-assisted electrocardiography. European Committee for Standardization, 1996.
- P A Bromiley and N A Thacker. Multi-dimensional medical image segmentation with partial volume and gradient modeling
- “ECG Research” Available: https://www.datasci.com/solutions/cardiovascular/ecg-research
- Rami Oweis, Lily Hijazi,” A computer-aided ECG diagnostic tool”, computer methods and programs in biomedicine 8 1 (2 0 0 6).
- The new generation in ECG interpretation: https://www.habel-medizintechnik.at/resource/read/5424/
- S. S. Mehta, IAENG Member and N. S. Lingayat, IAENG Member,” Detection of P and T-waves in Electrocardiogram”, Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science 2008 WCECS 2008, October 22 - 24, 2008, San Francisco, USA
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 1 | January-February 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-03-05
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 86-92
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162129
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Dhayalan. D, Nooray Salma. S, "Intelligent Information Extractor through Artificial Data Analyzer Mechanism in Electrocardiogram Data", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 1, pp.86-92, January-February-2016.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162129