Home > Archives > IJSRST1622107
Aggrandized Aspect Based Mosaicing Technique for Scientifically Stigmatized Airborne Synthetic Aperture Radar
Authors(2) :-D. Bhavya Lakshmi, Prof. N. Sathianandam
In the digital image processing, enhancement and removing the noise in the airborne synthetic aperture radar (SAR) image is a critical issue. We have proposed a Kaze algorithm to enhance radar image interpretation and the computational time are reduced by using the Adaptive Random Sample theory which limits the search space and work well for feature detection of synthetic aperture radar image(SAR).The performance of the proposed approach has been evaluated and compared to the existing technique, The statistics obtained from each randomly selected feature is used to update this distribution, by reducing the total required number of random trials. The re-estimation for those selected features are done within a smaller search space with a more accurate algorithm like the RANSAC fitting, thus the proposed technique show that this two-stage algorithm reduces the total computation time by limiting the search space. The entire algorithm is simple and effective. Thus the image interpretation is enhanced by invariant feature Point detector in the areas of computer vision, real time image matching and object recognition.
D. Bhavya Lakshmi, Prof. N. Sathianandam
Mosaicing Technique, Synthetic Aperture
Radar, RANSAC, KAZE, SAR, SHIFT algorithm
- Ali Cafer Gurbuz “FEATURE DETECTION ALGORITHMS IN COMPUTED IMAGES,” In Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree Doctor of Philosophy in the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering Georgia Institute of Technology August 2008.
- Ali Cafer G¨URB¨UZ “Line detection with adaptive random samples,” Department of Electric and Electronics Engineering, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, S¨og¨ut¨oz¨u Cad. No 43, Ankara-TURKEY,2013.
- D. I. Barnea; and H. F. Silverman,”A class of algorithms for fast digital registration,” IEEE Trans. Comput, vol.C-21, pp.179-186, 1972.
- David Peter Capel, Doctor of Philosophy,”Super-resolution and Image Mosaicing,” Balliol College Trinity Term, 2001.
- Liu, C., Yuen, J., Torralba, A.: “Dense scene alignment using SIFT flow for object recognition,” In: IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, CVPR 2009.
- Manglesh Khandelwal Shweta, Saxena Priya Bharti, Priya Bharti, “An Efficient Algorithm for Image Enhancement,” Manglesh Khandelwal et al. / Indian Journal of Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE) India, 2005. Milindkumar V. Sarode, Prashant R. Deshmukh, “Reduction of Speckle Noise and Image Enhancement of Images Using Filtering Technique,” International Journal of Advancements in Technology http://ijict.org/ ISSN 0976-4860,Jan 2011.
- Neeta Nain, Vijay Laxmi and Bhavitavya Bhadviya “Feature Point Detection for Real Time Applications,” Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering, London, U.K, 2008 Vol I,WCE 2008, July 2 - 4, 2008.
- Pablo F. Alcantarillay, Adrien Bartoliy, and Andrew J. Davisonz ,”KAZE Features,”ISIT-UMR 6284 CNRS, Universit´e d’Auvergne, Clermont Ferrand, France Imperial College London, UK,2015.
- Paul Viola Michael J. Jones, “Robust Real-time Object Detection,”February 2001.
- Satya Prakash Mallick,” Feature Based Image Mosaicing”, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,University of California, San Diego, firstname.lastname@example.org, Dec2007.
- Udhav Bhosle, Subhasis Chaudhuri, Sumantra Dutta Roy, “A Fast Method for Image Mosaicing using Geometric Hashing,” Indian Institute of Technology,Bombay,Powai,Mumbai400706, 1994.
- Wolberg,G. “Digital Image Warping,” IEEE.Computer Society Press,pp 169-172 ,1990.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 286-291
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1622107
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
D. Bhavya Lakshmi, Prof. N. Sathianandam , "Aggrandized Aspect Based Mosaicing Technique for Scientifically Stigmatized Airborne Synthetic Aperture Radar", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.286-291, March-April-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1622107