Home > Archives > IJSRST1622109
Data Optimization and Transmission in Restaurant Using Virtual Reality
Authors(4) :-Supriya Kumari, Sweta Sada, Vaishali Singh, B. Karthik
The ideas behind virtual reality are based upon theories about a long held human wish to escape the boundaries of the real world by embracing cyberspace. When we can interact with this virtual world in a more naturalistic manner which will generate new forms of human machine interaction (HMI). The aim is to move beyond standard forms of interaction such as the keyboard and mouse which most people work with on a daily basis. This is seen as an unnatural way of working which forces people to adapt to the demands of the technology rather than the other way around. But a virtual environment does the opposite. It allows someone to fully immerse themselves in a highly visual world which they explore by means of their senses. This natural form of interaction within this world often results in new forms of communication and understanding.
Supriya Kumari, Sweta Sada, Vaishali Singh, B. Karthik
HMI, Virtual Reality, UL, VE
- Conway L, Volz R A, Walker M W. Teleautonomous sys-tems: Projecting and coordinating intelligent action at a distance. IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, 1990, 6, 146–158.
- Bambang R. Development of Internet telerobotics systems.Proceedings of information Systems Management Research Concentration, France, 2002.
- FU Xiu-hui, HUA Jian-ning,ZHENG Wei etc. Study on task produced the method of Internet-based teleoperation robot. Micro-Computer Information J], 2006, 3-2: 185-187.
- Shengtong Zhong, Philippe Le Parc, Jean Vareille, “INTERNET-BASED TELEOPERATION: A CASE STUDY TOWARD DELAY APPROXIMATION AND SPEED LIMIT MODULE”, ICINCO 2007, Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics, Robotics and Automation 1, Angers : France (2007)
- L. Kaddour-El-Boudadi, J. Vareille, P.L. Parc, N. Berrached, “Remote control on Internet, long distance experiment of remote practical works, measurements and results”, International Review on Computers and Software (IRECOS), vol. 2, n°3, May 2007.
- E. Witrant, C. Anudas-de-wit, D. Georges, and M. Alamir,” Remote stabilization via time-varying communication network delays: Application to TCP networks”, IEEE Conference on Control Applications, Taipei, Taiwan, and September 2-4, 2004.
- I.Dilaneh, L. Laval,”Stabilization of networked control systems withuncertain time-varying delays”, 17thMediterranean Conference on Control & Automation, MED’09, Greece, June 24-26, 2009.
- Riyanto T. Bambang , Development of Architectures for Internet Telerobotics Systems, Journal of Bionic Engineering (2007) Vol.4 No.4
- Philippe Le Parc, , E. Pardo, A. Touil, J. Vareille, “ Virtual Reality to Improve Remote Control in Presence of Delays”, published in "2010 IEEE International Conference on Virtual Environments, Human- Computer Interfaces, and Measurement Sytsems (VECIMS 2010), Tarente : Italy (2010)"
- Ogor, P., 2001. Une architecture generique pour la supervision sure a distance de machines de production avec Internet. Ph.D. thesis, Universite de Bretagne Occidentale.
- ADEPA, 1981. GEMMA: Guide d’etudes des modes de marche et d’arrêt. Paperratter seo tools
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 292-294
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1622109
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Supriya Kumari, Sweta Sada, Vaishali Singh, B. Karthik, "Data Optimization and Transmission in Restaurant Using Virtual Reality", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.292-294, March-April-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1622109