Home > Archives > IJSRST1622113
Secure and Trusted Information Brokering In Cloud Computing
Authors(2) :-Jayalakshmi Kanagasabapathy, C. Swaraj Paul
To facilitate extensive collaborations, today's organizations raise increasing needs for information sharing via on-demand information access. Information Brokering System (IBS) a top a peer-to-peer overlay has been proposed to support information sharing among loosely federated data sources. It consists of diverse data servers and brokering components, which help client queries to locate the data servers. However, many existing IBSs adopt server side access control deployment and honest assumptions on brokers, and shed little attention on privacy of data and metadata stored and exchanged within the IBS. In this article, we study the problem of privacy protection in information brokering process. We first give a formal presentation of the threat models with a focus on two attacks: attribute-correlation attack and inference attack. Then, we propose a broker-coordinator overlay, as well as two schemes, automaton segmentation scheme and query segment encryption scheme, to share the secure query routing function among a set of brokering servers. With comprehensive analysis on privacy, end to- end performance, and scalability, we show that the proposed system can integrate security enforcement and query routing while preserving system-wide privacy with reasonable overhead. Finally, T-broker uses a lightweight feedback mechanism, which can effectively reduce networking risk and improve system efficiency. The experimental results show that, compared with the existing approaches, our T-broker yields very good results in many typical cases, and the proposed system is robust to deal with various numbers of dynamic service behavior from multiple cloud sites.
Jayalakshmi Kanagasabapathy, C. Swaraj Paul
Information Broking System, Automation segmentation, coordinates broker, privacy preserving, and Attribute-correlation attack
- Hamid Sadeghi (2011), “Empirical Challenges and solutions in constructing a high-performance metasearch engine”, emeraldinsight.
- C.Swaraj Paul , G. Gunasekaran, “A Descriptive Literature Survey on Search of Data inCloud “ in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research IJAER, pp. 13112-13114, Volume 10, Number 17 (2015) Special Issues, ISSN 0973-4562.
- Leonidas Akritidis, Dimitrios Katsaros ∗, Panayiotis Bozanis (2011), “Effective rank aggregation for metasearching”, The Journal of Systems and Software 84 (2011) 130–143
- Craswell, N. and Hawking, D. (2002), “Overview of the TREC-2002 web track”, Proceedings of the 11th Text Retrieval Conference(TREC), National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD, pp.86-95.
- Dwork, C., Kumar, R., Naor, M., Sivakumar, D., 2001. Rank aggregation methods for the Web. In: Proceedings of the ACM International Conference on World Wide Web (WWW), pp. 613–622.
- Farah, M., Vanderpooten, D., 2007. An outranking approach for rank aggregation in information retrieval. In: Proceedings of the ACM International Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval (SIGIR).
- H. Kim, H. Lee, W. Kim, and Y. Kim, “A trust evaluation model for QoS guarantee in cloud systems,” Int. J. Grid Distrib. Comput., vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 1–10, Mar. 2010.
- Renda, M.E., Straccia, U., 2003. Web metasearch: rank vs score based rank aggregation methods. In: Proceedings of the ACM International Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC), pp. 841–846.
- C.Swaraj Paul , G. Gunasekaran, “An Optimized Attribute Based Similarity Search In Metric Database “ in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research IJAER, pp. 15631-15641, Volume 10, Number6 (2015) Special Issues, ISSN 0973-4562.
- Vogt, C.C., Cottrell, G.W., 1999. Fusion via a linear combination of scores. Information Retrieval 1(3), 151-173.
- Aslam, J.A., Montague, M.H., 2001a. Metasearch consistency. In: Proceedings of the ACM International Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval (SIGIR), pp. 386–387.
- P. Jain, D. Rane, and S. Patidar, “A novel cloud bursting brokerage and aggregation (CBBA) algorithm for multi cloud environment,” in Proc. 2nd Int. Conf. Adv. Comput. Commun. Technol. (ACCT), Jan. 2012, pp. 383–387.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 210-217
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1622113
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Jayalakshmi Kanagasabapathy, C. Swaraj Paul, "Secure and Trusted Information Brokering In Cloud Computing", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.210-217, March-April-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1622113