Home > Archives > IJSRST162214
Implementation of Multi-Party Key Authentication and Steganography for Secured Data Transaction in Cloud
Authors(3) :-V. Shalini, E. Sreeja, M. Veluchamy
Cloud security is effective only if the correct defensive implementations are in place. Efficient cloud security architecture should recognize the issues that will arise with security management. Cloud providers either integrate the customer’s identity management system into their own infrastructure. We propose an identification system which links the confidential information of the users to store in an encrypted fashion using steganography. Implementation of multi-party key authentication and steganography for secured data transaction in cloud provides the users with security for their data stored in the collaborative environment in a reliable fashion.
V. Shalini, E. Sreeja, M. Veluchamy
Steganography, Merkel Hash Tree, Multi Party Key
- K. Yang and X. Jia, "An Efficient and Secure Dynamic Auditing Protocol for Data Storage in Cloud Computing," IEEE Trans. Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 24, no. 9, pp. 1717-1726, http:// ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6311398,Sept. 2013.
- R. Moreno-Vozmediano, R.S. Montero, and I.M. Llorente, "Key Challenges in Cloud Computing to Enable the Future Internet of Services,"IEEEInternet Computing,vol.17,no. 4,pp. 18-25,http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6203493,July/Aug.2013.
- A. Mishra, R. Jain, and A. Durresi, "Cloud Computing: Networking and Communication Challenges," IEEE Comm. Magazine, vol. 50, no. 9, pp. 24-25, Sept. 2012.
- H. Wang, "Proxy Provable Data Possession in Public Clouds," IEEE Trans. Services Computing, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 551-559, http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6357181, Oct.-Dec. 2012.
- Y. Zhu, H. Hu, G. Ahn, and M. Yu, "Cooperative Provable Data Possession for Integrity Verification in Multi-Cloud Storage," IEEE Trans. Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 23, no. 12, pp. 2231-2244, Dec. 2012.
- J. Chen, Y. Wang, and X. Wang, "On-Demand Security Architecture for Cloud Computing," Computer, vol. 45, no. 7, pp. 73-78, 2012.
- K. Hwang and D. Li, "Trusted Cloud Computing with Secure Resources and Data Coloring," IEEE Internet Computing, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 14-22, Sept./Oct. 2010.
- P. Mell and T. Grance,"Draft NIST Working Definition of Cloud Computing," Nat’l Inst. of Standards and Technology,2009
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-03-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 56-60
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162214
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
V. Shalini, E. Sreeja, M. Veluchamy, "Implementation of Multi-Party Key Authentication and Steganography for Secured Data Transaction in Cloud", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.56-60, March-April-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162214