Home > Archives > IJSRST162217
Feasibility Optimal Broadcasting Policy Framework in Wireless Network
Authors(3) :-Gokul G, Baskaran T, Ramakrishnan R
This project aims to deal with less reliability of nodes in a wireless network, and study behavior of each nodes in a dynamic fashion by splitting into pre defined number of packets and attaching an information with each packet to study the link quality once it reaches the destination, how the data is broadcasted in the network and uses a storage for packet information and once there is a node failure it studies why the failure occurs if due to a technical failiure or incapacity of sever to process the request or the client to recieve the data it is analysed and resend or if a deliberate rejection from client or some middle man acquiring packets or destination ip and the recievers ip dont match it drops the node and uses optimal grouping to decide the next best linking if a node is dropped to achieve the best throughput rather than a random selection of link and inturn making it very inefficient even for a small roundtrip.
Gokul G, Baskaran T, Ramakrishnan R
Multicast, Network framework,policies
- M. Ghaderi, D. Towsley, and J. Kurose, "Reliability gain of network coding in lossy wireless networks," in Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, 2008, pp. 2171–2179.
- H. Gangammanavar and A. Eryilmaz, "Dynamic coding and rate-control for serving deadline-constrained traffic over fading channels" in Proc. IEEE ISIT, 2010, pp. 1788–1792.
- X. Li, C.-C. Wang, and X. Lin, "Throughput and delay analysis on uncoded and coded wireless broadcast with hard deadline constraints," in Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, 2010, pp. 1–5.
- W. Pu, C. Luo, F. Wu, and C. W. Chen, "QoS-driven network coded wireless multicast," IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 8, no. 11, pp. 5662–5670, Nov. 2009.
- I.-H. Hou, V. Borkar, and P. Kumar, "A theory of QoS in wireless," in Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, 2009, pp. 486–494.
- I.-H. Hou and P. Kumar, "Admission control and scheduling for QoS guarantees for variable-bit-rate applications on wireless channels," in Proc. ACM MobiHoc, 2009, pp. 175–184.
- I.-H. Hou and P. Kumar, "Scheduling heterogeneous real-time trafficover fading wireless channels," in Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, 2010, pp.1–9.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 29-32
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162217
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Gokul G, Baskaran T, Ramakrishnan R, "Feasibility Optimal Broadcasting Policy Framework in Wireless Network
", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.29-32, March-April-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162217