Home > Archives > IJSRST162221
Software Maintenance and Resolving the Bugs for Bug Triage
Authors(3) :-R. Sneha, G. Subhashree, M. Murugesan
Fixing bugs in software development companies is a big problem which needs a lot of money. A bug repository manages the software bugs. Usually the software projects include many developers. The duty of the project manager is to assign projects to the developers. In the existing system we use text classification technique for assigning projects or bugs which consumes a large space and produces a low quality bug data. To overcome this problem, instance selection and feature selection is introduce to increase accuracy and decrease scale all together. In our work we combine both these techniques in bug repositories to reduce data.
R. Sneha, G. Subhashree, M. Murugesan
Preprocessing of data, managing bugs, instance selection, feature selection, bug triage, bug reduction orders, bug fixing.
- Y. Yang and J. Pedersen, "A comparative study on feature selection in text categorization, "in Proc. Int. Conf. Mach.Learn, 1997, pp. 412–420.
- H. Zhang and G. Sun, "Optimal reference subset selection for nearest neighbor classiﬁcation by tabu search," Pattern Recognit., vol. 35 pp. 1481–1490, 2002.
- Y. Yang, "An evaluation of statistical approaches to text categorization," Inform. Retrieval, vol. 1, pp. 69–90, 1999.
- R. S. Pressman, Software Engineering: A Practitioner’s Approach, 7th ed. New York, USA: McGraw-Hill, 2010.
- "Towards Effective Bug Triage with Software Data Reduction Techniques", Jifeng Xuan, He Jiang, Member, IEEE, Yan Hu, Zhilei Ren, Weiqin Zou, Zhongxuan Luo, and Xindong Wu, Fellow, IEEE, TRANSACTIONS ON KNOWLEDGE AND DATA ENGINEERING,VOL. 27, jan 2015.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 33-36
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162221
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
R. Sneha, G. Subhashree, M. Murugesan, "Software Maintenance and Resolving the Bugs for Bug Triage ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.33-36, March-April-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162221