Home > Archives > IJSRST162231
Smartphone Tracking Application Using Context Information
Authors(3) :-V. Jeevitha, R. Lakshmi, G. Abirami
In this paper, the smartphone are tracked based on the LBS (location based service) using context information. This application is used to track the location of the lost or stolen mobile. Here we design to implement both the logic of finding the theft phone with SIM card and theft phone with changed SIM card. In this application, the thief photo was captured automatically by camera initiation and also voice is recorded both are upload in the server. Location, Photo, Voice sends as an SMS alert of the original user.
V. Jeevitha, R. Lakshmi, G. Abirami
Smartphone, GPS, Location based service, SIM card.
Freudiger, M. H Manshaei, J. P Hubaux and D.Cparkes.OnNon-cooperative LocationPrivacy:A Game-theoretic Analysis. In ACM Conference on Computeand Communication Security (ccs),2009.
- P. Bahl, V. Padmanabhan and A. Balachandran. Enhancement to the RADAR user location and tracking system. Microsoft Research, 2000.
- M.youssef, M. Mah and A. Agrawala "Challenges: Device free passive localizationforwirelessenvironment", inMobiCom (Montreal,Quebec,Canada),pp.222229,ACM,September 2007.
- J. Wilson N. Patwari "see through walls: Motion Tracking using variance based Radio tomography networks". IEEE transcations on Mobile computing, vol10 ,issue 5,pp.612-621 ,may 2011.
- R. Henniges, current approaches of WiFi positioning, service centric networking-SEMINAR ws2011/2012,Tu-Berlin .de/fileadmin.
- Saikat kr. Mazumer, chandreyee Chowdhury, sarmistha Neogy" Tracking Context of Smart Handhled device,2015.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 75-76
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162231
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
V. Jeevitha, R. Lakshmi, G. Abirami, "Smartphone Tracking Application Using Context Information ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.75-76, March-April-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162231