Home > Archives > IJSRST16224
Effect of cyclic prefix in BER improvement in MIMO-OFDM system
Authors(3) :-Kalpesh F. Chaudhari, Aniket J. Prajapati, Prakash N. Suthar
In the last many years in the world as communication has created many type in the general purpose use their transmitting data , In the data transmitting their present & future condition the data transmitting needs the highly speed transmitting them. High speed data communication in the main problem is the ISI(inter-symbol interference).it is created through the highly mobile environment due ISI. A broad wireless communication channel in A multiple input- multiple output(MIMO) and orthogonal frequency division multiplexing(OFDM) combine communication technique is such a highly speedy and accuracy highly data rate. MIMO-OFDM is the 4G technologies likes use wild WI-MAX & LTE. In OFDM system in mostly aspect cyclic prefix. cyclic prefix length increases then interference is reduce. Then finally to the BER (Bit Error Rate) and the interference is the perfect solution find out through the length of cyclic prefix.
Kalpesh F. Chaudhari, Aniket J. Prajapati, Prakash N. Suthar
MIMO-OFDM, Cyclic Prefix, AWGN (Additive White Gaussian Noise) Channel, Rayleigh Fading Channel.
- C. Poongodi, P.Ramya A, Shanmugam,( 2010).“BER Analysis of MIMO OFDM System using M-QAM over Rayleigh Fading Channel.” IEEE, pp.284-288
- Kari pajukoski,(2013).“On the Selection of Guard Period and Cyclic Prefix for Beyond 4G TDD Radio Access Network”. IEEE.
- M.Jiang and L. Hanzo, July 2007, Multiuser MIMO- OFDM for next generation wireless systems, Proceedings of IEEE. vol.95,pp.1430-1469.
- Mitalee Agrawal, Yudhisthir Raut,(2012).“Effect of Guard Period Insertion in MIMO OFDM System” International Journal of Computer Technology and Electronics Engineering (IJCTEE), Volume 1 , Issue 2.
- Omar Daoud1, Wael Al-Sawalmeh,(2013).“Enhancing the BER of MIMO- OFDM Systems for Speaker Verification.” IEEE,SSD’13 1569677851.
- Viswasom s, Murli d,(2013).“Effect of cyclic prefix reduction on OFDM-CDMA systems” International Conference on Microelectronics, Communications and Renewable Energy (AICERA/ ICMiCR).IEEE, 978-1-4673-5150-8.
- B.P.Lathi,(2009). “Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems”. ISBN-13: 978-0195331455
- J. G. Proakis, (2008). “Digital Communications”, McGraw-Hill.
- Yong Soo Cho, Jackwon Kim, Won Young Yang, Chung G. Kang. “mimo-ofdm wireless communications with matlab”, ieee press.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-04-21
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 19-24
Manuscript Number : IJSRST16224
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Kalpesh F. Chaudhari, Aniket J. Prajapati, Prakash N. Suthar, "Effect of cyclic prefix in BER improvement in MIMO-OFDM system", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.19-24, March-April-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST16224