Home > Archives > IJSRST162253
An Efficient Group Key Agreement Protocol for Online Social Network
Authors(3) :-Sowmya.R, R.Gowri, D.Hemavathy
The objective of this project is to study a group key agreement problem where a user is only aware of his neighbors while the connectivity graph is arbitrary. In our problem, there is no centralized initialization for users. A group key agreement with these features is very suitable for social networks. Under our setting, we construct two efficient protocols with passive security. We obtain lower bounds on the round complexity for this type of protocols, which demonstrate that our constructions are rounding efficient. Finally, we construct an actively secure protocol from a passively secure one.
Sowmya.R, R.Gowri, D.Hemavathy
Data Sharing, Data Privacy, Diffie Hellman, Lower Bound.
- T. M. Cover and J. A. Thomas, Elements of Information Theory, Wiley, New York, 2006.
- D. Boneh, A. Sahai and B. Waters, “Fully Collusion Resistant Traitor Tracing with Short Ciphertexts and Private Keys”, Proc.25th Int’l Conf. Theory and Application of Cryptographic Techniques (EUROCRYPT’06) , vol. 4004, pp. 573-592, 2006.
- R. Dutta and R. Barua, “Provably Secure Constant Round Contributory Group Key Agreement in Dynamic Setting”, IEEE Trans. Information Theory, vol. 54, no. 5, pp. 2007-2025, 2008.
- D.Boneh and M.Naor,”Traitor tracing with constant size ciphertext”,Proc. 15th ACM Conf. computer and comm. Security, pp.501-510,2008.
- R.Safavi-Naini, S.Jiang, “Non-intractive Conference Key Distribution and Its Application”, Proc. The 2008 ACMA symposium on Information, Computer and Communication Security (ASIACCS’08), pp.271-282, 2008
- Q.Wu,Y.Mu,W.Susilo,B.Qin and J. Domingo-Ferrer,” Asymmetric group key agreement”,Proc.28 Int’l Conf. Theory and application of cryptographic techniques (EUROCRYPT’09), vol.5479,pp. 153-170,2009.
- R.Safavi-Naini, S.Jiang, “Unconditionally Secure Conference Key Distribution: Security Notions, Bounds and Constructions”, International Journal of Foundations of Computer Science, vol.22, no.6, pp.1369-1393, 2011.
- X.Lv,H.Li and B.Wang, “Group Key agreement for secure group communication in dynamic peer systems”, J.Parallel Distrib. comput., vol.72, no.10,pp.1195-1200,2012.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 122-125
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162253
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Sowmya.R, R.Gowri, D.Hemavathy, "An Efficient Group Key Agreement Protocol for Online Social Network", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.122-125, March-April-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162253