Home > Archives > IJSRST162256
Effective Automatic Attendance Marking System Using Face Recognition With RFID
Authors(4) :-R. Ramya Krishnan, R.Renuka, C.Swetha, R.Ramakrishnan
In this RFID system, the student shows RFID tag which initiates the camera and a face is captured and recognized so that attendance is marked. During the class hours Ultrasonic sensor is activated. If a student leaves in between the class hours or comes late to the class, Ultrasonic sensor is triggers the camera is initiated, which captures the Image and it will be sent to the server. Hence student information is updated in the Records by the Department In-charge & SMS Alert is sent to parent mobile.
R. Ramya Krishnan, R.Renuka, C.Swetha, R.Ramakrishnan
Face recognition, RFID, Sensor, Neural networks.
- Chuan-Yu Chang, Senior member, IEEE, and Jyun-Jie Liao National Yunlin University of Science and Technology, Taiwan, 2015 International conference on consumer electronics-Taiwan (icce-tw).
- Meng Joo Er, Member, IEEE, Shiqian Wu, Member, IEEE, Juwei Lu, Student Member, IEEE, and Hock Lye Toh, Member, IEEE transactions on neural networks, vol. 13, no. 3, may 2002.
- B.-L. Zhang and Y. Guo, "Face recognition by wavelet domain associative memory," in Proc. Int. Symp. Intell. Multimedia, Video, Speech Processing, 2001, pp. 481–485.
- Z. Jin, J.-Y. Yang, Z.-S. Hu, and Z. Lou, "Face recognition based on the uncorrelated discriminant transformation," Pattern Recognition, vol. 34,pp. 1405–1416, 2001.
- S.Wu and M. J. Er, "Dynamic fuzzy neural networks: A novel approach to function approximation," IEEE Trans. Syst, Man, Cybern, pt. B: Cybern, vol. 30, pp. 358–364, 2000.
- A. Esposito, M. Marinaro, D. Oricchio, and S. Scarpetta, "Approximation of continuous and discontinuous mappings by a growing neural RBF-based algorithm," Neural Networks, vol. 12, pp. 651–665, 2000.
- E.-D. Virginia, "Biometric identification system using a radial basis network,"in Proc 34th Annu. IEEE Int. Carnahan Conf. Security Technol., 2000, pp. 47–51.
- T. Tan and H. Yan, "Object recognition using fractal neighbor distance Eventual convergence and recognition rates," in Proc. 15th Int. Conf.Pattern Recognition, 2000, pp. 781–784.
- R. Lotlikar and R. Kothari, "Fractional-step dimensionality reduction,"IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Machine Intell., vol. 22, pp. 623–627, 2000.
- C. Liu and H. Wechsler, "Learning the face space—Representation and recognition," in Proc. 15th Int. Conf. Pattern Recognition, Spanish,2000, pp. 249–256.
- G. Donato, M. S. Bartlett, J. C. Hager, P. Ekman, and T. J. Se jnowski,"Classifying facial actions," IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Machine Intell.,vol. 21, pp. 974–989, 1999.
- S. Z. Li and J. Lu, "Face recognition using the nearest feature line method," IEEE Trans. Neural Networks, vol. 10, pp. 439–443, Mar 1999.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 158-162
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162256
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
R. Ramya Krishnan, R.Renuka, C.Swetha, R.Ramakrishnan, "Effective Automatic Attendance Marking System Using Face Recognition With RFID", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.158-162, March-April-2016.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162256