Home > Archives > IJSRST16229
Digital Memories based Security for Intruder Detection using RFID
Authors(2) :-Shyamala P, Veluchamy M
A system and method for identifying the intruder through RFID tag who has approached towards the door to access the secured room. The GSM component fixed on the door will send the RFID tag details to android application. This application will be accessed by security administrator and it will have two factor user authentication mechanism to validate the security administrator. In this proposed system, based on the RFID, the security administrator identifies whether the person want to access the door is an employee or intruder. This improves efficiency over intruder detection concept and yields a good result.
RFID, Digital Memories, Intruder, Android IOT, Security Administrator.
- C. M. El-Sayed, A. Mukhopadhyay, C. Urrutia-Vald´es, and Z. J. Zhao. the opportunity through dynamic policies and QoS pipes. Bell Labs Technical Journal, 16(2):79–100,2011
- J. Huang, F. Qian, Z. M. Mao, S.Sen, and O.Spatscheck. Screen-offtraffic char- acterization and optimization in 3G/4G networks.InProc. of ACM IMC, pages 357–364.ACM, 2012.
- J. Huang, Q. Xu, B. Tiwana, Z. M.Mao, M. Zhang, and P. Bahl. Anatomizing application performance differences on smartphones. In Proc.of ACM MobiSys, pages 165–178.ACM, 2010.
- G. Maier, F. Schneider, and A. Feldmann. A first look at mobile hand-held device traffic. In Passiveand Active Measurement, pages 161–170.Springer, 2010.
- R. Want et al., "Bridging Real Virtual Worlds with Electronic Tags," Proc. ACM Sigchi, ACM Press, 1999, pp. 370ndash]377.
- M. Mitra, "Privacy for RFID systems to prevent tracking andcloning," International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, vol. 8, pp. 1-5, January 2008.
- C. Cremers, P. Lafourcade, and P.Nadeau, “Comparing State Spaces inAutomatic Security Protocol Analysis,” in Formal to PracticalSecurity,1st ed. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 2009, pp. 70–94.
- M. Rieback, B. Crispo, and A. Tanenbaum, "The evolution of RFID security," IEEE Pervasive Computing, vol. 5, pp. 62 69, January-March 2006.
- S. Karthikeyan and M. Nesterenko, "RFID security without extensive cryptography," in Workshop on Security of Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks - SASN'05,(Alexandria, Virginia, USA), pp.63-67, ACM, ACM Press, November 2005.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 25-28
Manuscript Number : IJSRST16229
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Shyamala P, Veluchamy M, "Digital Memories based Security for Intruder Detection using RFID", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.25-28, March-April-2016.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST16229