Home > Archives > IJSRST162318
Factors that Influence the Changing in Family Function in Sudan (Khartoum case study)
Authors(2) :-Ebtihaj Abaker Musa Adam, Hassan Mohammed Yousif
This study conducted to verify the influence the changing in family function in Sudan. To achieve this goal, the researchers used descriptive statistic methods. Questioner technique is used as method of data collection. Study group include (1254) families from some aria in Khartoum city capital of Sudan. (120) families were selected randomly as a study sample. The data was analyzed by using SPSS program. The results revealed that: the factors that influences the changing in family function in Sudanese families are: communications and technology revolution (95.8%), socialization disorders (87.5%), high cost of living (87.5%), cultural homogeneity between the couple (85), low salaries (87.2%), influence of the media (82.5%), low salaries (82.5%), disagreement between parents in socialization style (81.7%), spread of the phenomenon of unemployment (81.7%).
Ebtihaj Abaker Musa Adam, Hassan Mohammed Yousif
Family function, Changing, Influence, Factors.
- Brown, David L. (1981). A Quarter Century of Trends and Changes in the Demographic Structure of American Families. In Raymond T. Coward and William M. Smith Jr. (eds.), The Family in Rural Society. Boulder, CO: Westview Press. Pp. 9-26.
- Chung, Sandra. (1990). VP's and verb movement in Chamorro. Natural Language & Linguistic. Theory 8:559-619.
- Coltrane, Scott and Randall Collins. (2001). Sociology of Marriage & the Family: Gender, Love, and Property. Fifth Edition. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth/Thomson Learning.
- Coontz, Stephanie.( 2005). Marriage, a History: From Obedience to Intimacy or How Love Conquered Marriage. New York, NY: Viking Penguin.
- Garfinkel, Irwin, Sara McLanahan, Marta Tienda, and Jeanne Brooks-Gunn. (1998). Fragile Families and welfare Reform. Children and Youth Services Review. 23(4/5).
- Giddens (1997). Sociology, 3rd Edition, Polity Press: Cambridge
- Kanho Hakhoe Chi.( 1990). Analysis of factors affecting family function. Korean. PMI 20(1):5-15.
- Luk. F (2011) Teachers' Stories of Children Coping with Family Situations and Family Changes: A Hong Kong Hybrid Case. Education 3-13, v39 n4 p415-427.
- M.Cancian & S. Danziger (2009), Family Structure, Childbearing, and Parental Employment: Implications for the Level and Trend in Poverty,” in Changing Poverty, Changing Policies. New York: Russell Sage Foundation.
- Pryor, J. and Rodgers, B. (2001) Children in Changing Families. Oxford: Blackwell.
- U.S. Census Bureau (2000). American Fact Finder Glossary. Downloaded July 8, 2008. Technical Documentation: Census 2000 Summary File 1.
- W.F. Ogburn (1922). The Sociology of Science: Theoretical and Empirical Investigations. University of Chicago Press.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 3 | May-June 2016
Date of Publication : 2017-12-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 77-84
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162318
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Ebtihaj Abaker Musa Adam, Hassan Mohammed Yousif, "Factors that Influence the Changing in Family Function in Sudan (Khartoum case study)
", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 3, pp.77-84, May-June-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162318