Home > Archives > IJSRST162339
Improving the Performance Efficiency of the Quantum Dots Solar Cells by the Passivation Treatment
Authors(1) :-T. T. Ha
In this works, we have prepared the quantum dots solar cells (QDSSCs) based on the TiO2/CdS/CdSe photoanodes coated by the ZnS layers for the reduced recombination and the increased performance efficiency in the QDSSCs. The results indicate that the highest performance efficiency obtained correspond to the photoanodes were coated with ZnS passivation. In addition, we also investigated the effect of the ZnS passivation coated on the recombination resistance, the chemical capacitance of the performance QDSSCs through the electrochemical impedence spectroscopy (EIS).
Passivation, Solar Cells, Quantum Dots.
- Nozik, A, J (2005), Exciton Multiplication and Relaxation Dynamics in Quantum Dots: Applications to Ultrahigh-Efficiency Solar Photon Conversion. Inorg. Chem. 44, 6893-6899.
- Wu. Jiang, Wang. Zhiming M. (2014), Quantum Dot Solar Cells. Springer-Verlag New York, Volume 15.
- Guyot-Sionnest, P (2008), Colloidal Quantum Dots. C. R. Physique. 9, 77-787.
- Vogel R, Pohl K, Weller H. (1990), Sensitization of highly porous polycrystalline TiO2 electrodes by quantum sized CdS, Chem Phys Lett,174,241-6.
- Lee Y. L, Lo Y. S. (2009), Highly efﬁcient quantum-dot-sensitized solar cell based on co-sensitization of CdS/CdSe, Advanced Functional Materials, 19, 604–609.
- Zhang Q, Zhang Y, Huang S, Huang X, Luo Y, Meng Q, Li D. (2010), Application of carbon counterelectrode on CdS quantum dot-sensitized solar cells (QDSSCs), Electrochemistry Communications,12, 327–30.
- Chen J, Zhao DW, Song JL, Sun XW, Deng WQ, Liu XW, Lei W. (2009), Directly assembled CdSe quantum dots on TiO2 in aqueous solution by adjusting pH value for quantum dot sensitized solar cells, Electrochemistry Communications, 11, 2265–7.
- Yu X-Y, Lei B-X, Kuang D-B, Su C-Y. (2012), High performance and reduced charge recombination of CdSe/CdS quantum dot-sensitized solar cells, J Mater Chem, 22, 12058–63.F. Damerau, A technique for computer detection and correction of spelling errors. Communications of the ACM, 1964, Vol. 7, Issue 3, pp. 659-664.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 3 | May-June 2016
Date of Publication : 2017-12-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 147-150
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162339
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
T. T. Ha, "Improving the Performance Efficiency of the Quantum Dots Solar Cells by the Passivation Treatment", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 3, pp.147-150, May-June-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162339