Home > Archives > IJSRST162340
Optimization of CdS layer on TiO2 Nanoparticles for Ef?cient CdS/CdSe Co-Sensitized Solar Cell
Authors(1) :-T. T. Ha
In this work, we have studied the optical of the different electrodes through the UV-Vis and the Photoluminescense spectra (PL). The results show that The best electrons transport path is from the conduction band of CdSe to that of CdS, and ﬁnally, to TiO2 films. Thus, the PL of TiO2/CdS/CdSe was quenched. In addition, we have prepared the quantum dots solar cells with the power conversion efﬁciency of 1.21 %.
Passivation, Solar Cells, Quantum Dots.
- Nozik, A, J (2005), Exciton Multiplication and Relaxation Dynamics in Quantum Dots: Applications to Ultrahigh-Efficiency Solar Photon Conversion. Inorg. Chem. 44, 6893-6899.
- Wu. Jiang, Wang. Zhiming M. (2014), Quantum Dot Solar Cells. Springer-Verlag New York, Volume 15.
- Guyot-Sionnest, P (2008), Colloidal Quantum Dots. C. R. Physique. 9, 77-787.
- Vogel R, Pohl K, Weller H. (1990), Sensitization of highly porous polycrystalline TiO2 electrodes by quantum sized CdS, Chem Phys Lett,174,241-6.
- Lee Y. L, Lo Y. S. (2009), Highly efﬁcient quantum-dot-sensitized solar cell based on co-sensitization of CdS/CdSe, Advanced Functional Materials, 19, 604–609.
- Zhang Q, Zhang Y, Huang S, Huang X, Luo Y, Meng Q, Li D. (2010), Application of carbon counterelectrode on CdS quantum dot-sensitized solar cells (QDSSCs), Electrochemistry Communications,12, 327–30.
- Chen J, Zhao DW, Song JL, Sun XW, Deng WQ, Liu XW, Lei W. (2009), Directly assembled CdSe quantum dots on TiO2 in aqueous solution by adjusting pH value for quantum dot sensitized solar cells, Electrochemistry Communications, 11, 2265–7.
- Yu X-Y, Lei B-X, Kuang D-B, Su C-Y. (2012), High performance and reduced charge recombination of CdSe/CdS quantum dot-sensitized solar cells, J Mater Chem, 22, 12058–63.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 3 | May-June 2016
Date of Publication : 2017-12-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 151-154
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162340
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
T. T. Ha, "Optimization of CdS layer on TiO2
Nanoparticles for Ef?cient CdS/CdSe Co-Sensitized Solar Cell", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 3, pp.151-154, May-June-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162340