Home > Archives > IJSRST162355
A Quantum Mechanical Approach to Study Consciousness and Healing
Authors(1) :-Dr. Vrishali Joshi
There is indeed a connection between consciousness and tangled state quantum phenomena. Yogis firmly believed that the invisible below the quantum screen gives rise to the visible while Newton tries to explain the invisible through the visible (classical laws). It is indeed difficult to explain any event, happening at spiritual level since there
are no perfect proofs on scientific background. In the present paper our effort is to explain what happens inside the human body and nervous system on the basis of quantum phenomenon and we shall attempt to combine Quantum Mechanics and consciousness.
Quantum Phenomena, Newton, GNA, DNA, Quantum Tunneling
- Hrobjartsson A, Norup M .J Evaluation & the Health Professions 26 (2): 153–65(2003).
- Wampold BE, Imel ZE, Minami T. J clin psychol 63 (4): 401–3 (2007).
- Colloca L, Tinazzi M, Recchia S, Le Pera D, Fiaschi A, Benedetti F, Valeriani M. Pain 139 (2): 306–14(2008).
- Pollo A, Benedetti F. Rheum Dis Clin North Am. 34 (2): 331–49 (2008).
- Kottow M . J Eval Clin Pract. 16 (6): 1041–4 (2010).
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 3 | May-June 2016
Date of Publication : 2017-12-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 181-184
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162355
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Dr. Vrishali Joshi, "A Quantum Mechanical Approach to Study Consciousness and Healing", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 3, pp.181-184, May-June-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162355