Home > Archives > IJSRST162356
Finding Association Rules in Medical Datasets
Authors(1) :-Jasmeen Kaur Chahal
Association Rule mining is one of the most important fields in data mining and knowledge discovery. In this paper we define an algorithm which associates the symptoms of the patient and defines the disease of the patient. By taking the values of minimum support and confidence the algorithm gives the result.
Association Rule Mining, Support, Confidence.
- Dharminder Kumar and Deepak Bhardwaj, “Rise of Data Mining: Current and Future Application Areas ”, IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 8, Issue 5, No 1, September 2011.
- R. S. Chen, R. C. Wu and J. Y. Chen, “Data Mining Application in Customer Relationship Management Of Credit Card Business”, In Proceedings of 29th Annual International Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC'05), Volume 2, pages 39-40.
- D. Malerba, F. Esposito and F.A. Lisi, “Mining spatial association rules in census data”, In Proceedings of Joint Conf. on "New Techniques and Technologies for Statistcs and Exchange of Technology and Know-how”, 2001.
- Qiankun Zhao, Sourav S. Bhowmick, Association Rule Mining: A Survey, Technical Report, CAIS, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 2003.
- Komal Khurana, Mrs. Simple Sharma, A Comparative Analysis of Association Rules Mining Algorithms, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 3, Issue 5 , May 2013 ISSN 2250-3153.
- R. Agarwal and R. Srikant, Fast algorithms for mining association rules in large databases.In Research Report RJ 9839,IBM Almaden Research Center, San Jose, CA, June 1994.
- Manisha Girotra, Kanika Nagpal Saloni inocha Neha Sharma Comparative Survey on Association Rule Mining Algorithms, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 84 – No 10, December 2013.
- Sotiris Kotsiantis, Dimitris Kanellopoulos, AssociationRules Mining: A Recent Overview, GESTS International Transactions on Computer Science and Engineering, Vol.32 (1), 2006, pp. 71-82
- Gagandeep Kaur, Shruti Aggarwal , Performance Analysis of Association Rule Mining Algorithms, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 8, August 2013, ISSN: 2277 128X.
- Yen Peng, Tian Zhou , Research on Apriori Algorithm in Extracting The Key Factor, Proceedings of IEEE CCIS2012.
- J. Manimaran, T. Velmurgan , IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research,2013.
- Santhana Joyce M, Nirmalrani V, IEEE International Conference on Circuit, Power and Computer Technologies, 2015.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 3 | May-June 2016
Date of Publication : 2017-12-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 167-170
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162356
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Jasmeen Kaur Chahal, "Finding Association Rules in Medical Datasets", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 3, pp.167-170, May-June-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162356