Home > Archives > IJSRST162374
Effectiveness of CRM Practices in Public and Private Sector Banks
Authors(1) :-Alaka Samantaray
Nowadays, it can be hard to go after the customersí consideration when each organization in the business sector is doing likewise. On top of that, customers frequently expect, and are accustomed to, getting motivating forces for their image devotion, whether it's a free specimen, having the capacity to exchange focuses they've gathered, or being given marked down administrations. By what method would you be able to assemble solid client connections and keep their consideration? The response to keeping up customer connections may not be basic, but rather it's beneficial. CRM, or Customer Relationship Management, makes powerful client relations between the organization and the current clients.
CRM, Private and public sector banks
- Almossawi, M. (2001). Bank selection criteria employed by college students in Bahrain: An empirical analysis. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 19 (3), 115-125.
- Anand, S. (2008), Customer Relationship Management in Indian to sell, when, and to whom', Harvard Business Review, Vol. Banks, Journal of Professional Banker, Dec. 2008, pp. 66-70
- Beckett-Camarata, E.J., Camarata, M.R., Barker, R.T. (1998), Liu, H-Y. (2007), Development of a Framework for Customer Integrating Internal and External Customer Relationships Relationship Management (CRM) in the Banking Industry, through Relationship Management: A Strategic Response to a International Journal of Management, 24(1) Changing Global Environment, Journal of Business Research, 41, pp.71-81.
- Bansal, Ipshita and Sharma, Rinku. (2008). Indian Banking Services: Achievement s and challenges. The Icfai University Journal of services marketing, Hyderabad. VI (2), 32-43.
- Brown, S. A. (2000). Customer Relationship Management: A Strategic Imperative in the World of E-Business. Canada: John Wiley & Sons.
- Berger PD, Bolton RN, Bowman D, Briggs E, Kumar V, Parasuraman A, Creed T. (2002). Marketing Actions and the Value of Customer Assets. Journal of Services Research, 5(1), 39-54.
- Blattberg R C, Getz G, Thomas J. S. (2001). Customer Equity: Building and Managing Relationships as Valuable Assets. Boston: Harvard Business School Press.
- Berry L.L (1983). Relationship marketing of services: Growing Interest, Emerging Perspectives. Journal of Academy of Marketing Science, 23 (4), 236-245.
- Christopher, M., Payne, A. and Ballantyne, D. (1991), Relationship Marketing, Butterworth- Heinemann, Oxford.
- Davids, M. (1999), How to Avoid the 10 Biggest Mistakes in CRM, Journal of Business Strategy, Nov-Dec 1999, pp. 22- • Integrity, Honesty and Reliability.No doubt CRM is here to 26.
- Durkin, M. (2004). In Search of the Internet-Banking Customer. The International Journal of Bank Marketing, 22 (7), 484-503.
- Rajgopalan, Dr. S.P. (2000), E-Banking –The Indian scenario, banking in the new millennium Issues Challenges & Campbell, (2003); Rowley, (2004); Minna and Aino, (2005), from Strategies, Section –1, p.1.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 3 | May-June 2016
Date of Publication : 2017-12-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 258-263
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162374
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Alaka Samantaray, "Effectiveness of CRM Practices in Public and Private Sector Banks", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 3, pp.258-263, May-June-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162374