Home > Archives > IJSRST162379
Creating a Smart Home Environment with IOT Driven Home Appliances
Authors(1) :-Sudarshan Kamlakar Shelgaonkar
This paper aims at presenting the Smart Home concept. This paper describes in detail - a) The Smart Home concept b) Our concepts to model the Smart Home using smart devices c) Adaptive decision making using artificial intelligence and big data d) Large scale implementation of this concept to model a Smart Locality, Smart City up to the level of Smart country. Contrary to the other projects, this work is directed towards a sensors approach and an ontology modelling of the Smart Home. This work has the originality to take into account the real heterogeneity of information present in a habitat. This paper is a good overview to present what is a Smart Home and which are the necessary hardware and software components to make a Smart Home. Smart Home concept has been implemented using smart devices, adaptive decision making using artificial intelligence and big data. The work is directed towards a sensor approach and ontology modelling. This work focuses towards large scale implementation for smart systems.
Sudarshan Kamlakar Shelgaonkar
Internet of things (IOT), smart TV, smart devices – hand held devices, smart wearables, wireless sensor network.
- The Smart Home Concept : Our Immediate Future
- The Internet of Things and The Web of Things by Emmanuel Baccelli, Dave Raggett
- Towards the Implementation of IoT for Environmental Condition Monitoring in Homes by Sean Dieter Tebje Kelly, Nagender Kumar Suryadevara, and Subhas Chandra Mukhopadhyay, Fellow, IEEE
- D. Surie, O. Laguionie, and T. Pederson, “Wireless sensor networking of everyday objects in a smart home environment,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Intell. Sensors, Sensor Netw. Inf. Process., 2008, pp. 189–194.
- H. Sundmaeker, P. Guillemin, P. Friess, S. Woelffle, Vision and Challenges for Realizing the Internet of Things. Luxembourg, Germany: European Union, 2010, ISBN 9789279150883.
- Internet 3.0: The Internet of Things, Analysys Mason, Singapore, 2010.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 3 | May-June 2016
Date of Publication : 2017-12-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 279-286
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162379
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Sudarshan Kamlakar Shelgaonkar, "Creating a Smart Home Environment with IOT Driven Home Appliances", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 3, pp.279-286, May-June-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162379