Home > Archives > IJSRST162383
Re-discovering of Mechanical Equipments
Authors(2) :-Karol Vasilko, Zuzana Murcinkova
The paper presents the development and origins of mechanics and refers to old machinery, equipment, apparatus, which stand out from technical level of its time. Such analyses find out some similarities â€“ parallels of mechanical principles between present and ancient age. On the base of the study of the origins of mechanics, it can be observed there are some equipments and also technologies that are currently undiscovered but utilized by previous (even extinct) civilizations. We do not expect it, because we have been influenced by the classical, traditional explanation of history from the simple (primitive) to the complex (sophisticated). The authors analyse the idea of â€œrepeated discoveryâ€ â€“ re-discovery
Karol Vasilko, Zuzana Murcinkova
mechanics, mechanism, technological development, history, re-discovery
- F.R. Paturi, “Kronika techniky” (“Chronicle of techniques”). Bratislava: Fortuna print, 1993, p. 654. (in Slovak)
- K. Vasilko, “Istorija techniki i technologii” (“History of technics and technology”). Baranoviči: RIO BARGU, 2008, p. 324. (in Russian)
- K. Vasilko, “História a vývoj techniky” (“History and development of engineering”). Prešov, Technical university in Košice, 2012. (in Slovak)
- Z. Murčinková, Computation methods for wider application of short-fiber composite. In: Proceedings in Manufacturing Systems, Vol. 5, No. 3, 2010, pp. 149-152
- T.K. Derry, T.I. Williams, “A short History of Technology”. Oxford: University Press, New York, 1961, p. 782.
- J. Hološ, I. Pfeifer, “A múveltseg kónyvtara a technika vivmanyai az utoisó azaz éblen”. Budapest, 1908. (in Hungarian)
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 3 | May-June 2016
Date of Publication : 2017-12-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 315-322
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162383
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Karol Vasilko, Zuzana Murcinkova, "Re-discovering of Mechanical Equipments", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 3, pp.315-322, May-June-2016.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162383