Home > Archives > IJSRST162416
Preserving Privacy Using Attribute Based Access Control in DataStream
Authors(2) :-Suyog Vilas Patil, Prof. K. B. Manwade
Data security is a very broad area that addresses many issues, like legal and ethical issues regarding the right to access certain information. The sensitive data is accessible to authorized users only. The database security is based on the Access Control Mechanism (ACM) and the Privacy Protection Mechanism (PPM). The Access Control Mechanisms (ACM) is used to ensure that only information is available authorized to users. The authorized user can only access the authorized data. The privacy protection mechanism (PPM) is a general method used to transform the original data into some anonymous form to prevent from accessing owners sensitive information. There are numerous methods to provide the privacy for the sensitive data. In existing literature, the Access Control mechanism allows Role Based Access using Time Based Sliding Window Query. It protects the user information from the unauthorized access. PPM meets privacy requirement through k-anonymity it provides better privacy for the sensitive information which is to be shared. The privacy is achieved by the high accuracy of the user information. To protect data, the anonymization method is one of the best privacy protection mechanisms. The anonymization process will transform the sensitive information to some anonymzed form using K-anonymity, ℓ -diversity. The PPM needs to satisfy an additional constraint namely the Imprecision bound for each selection predicate. The imprecision bound reduced the delaying for publishing data stream. The challenge is to optimize the delay in publishing data stream, if the delay in publishing query is reduced then the imprecision bound is satisfied. Proposed system is an accuracy based access control using Attribute Based Access Control with Tuple Based Sliding Window Query. and PPM with the ℓ -diversity. The ℓ -diversity method is an extension of the k-anonymity method, it is more efficient than the k-anonymity method. It avoids the attacks like background knowledge attack and others in k-anonymity method.
Suyog Vilas Patil, Prof. K. B. Manwade
Access Control Mechanisms, Privacy Protection Mechanism, Information Security, Top Down Selection Mondrian, Attribute Based Access Control, Total Minimum Imprecision
- Zahid Pervaiz, Arif Ghafoor, Walid G. Aref, "Precision-Bounded Access Control Using Sliding-Window Query Views for Privacy-Preserving Data Streams", IEEE Trans. Knowl. Data Eng, July 2015.
- Z.Pervaiz,W.G.Aref, A.Ghafoor,andN. Prabhu, "Accuracy constrained privacy-preserving access control mechanism for relational data", IEEE Trans. Knowl. Data Eng., April 2014.
- Ghanem, A. Elmagarmid, P. Larson, and W. Aref, "Supporting views in data stream management systems," ACM Trans. Database Syst., 2010.
- J. Cao, B. Carminati, E. Ferrari, and K. Tan, "Castle: Continuously anonymizing data streams," IEEE Trans. Dependable Secure Comput. May/Jun. 2011.
- C. Clifton and T. Tassa, "On syntactic anonymity and differential privacy," in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Data Eng. Workshop Privacy-Preserving Data Publication Anal., 2013.
- B. Zhou, Y. Han, J. Pei, B. Jiang, Y. Tao, and Y. Jia, "Continuous privacy preserving publishing of data streams," in Proc. 12th Int. Conf. Extending Database Technol.: Adv. Database Technol., 2009.
- Sai Wu,Xiaoli Wang,Sheng Wang ,Zhenjie Zhang,"k-Anonymity for crowd sourcing Database" IEEE Trans. Knowl. Data Eng, sept 2014.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 4 | July-August 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-08-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 58-63
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162416
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Suyog Vilas Patil, Prof. K. B. Manwade, "Preserving Privacy Using Attribute Based Access Control in DataStream", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 4, pp.58-63, July-August-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162416