Home > Archives > IJSRST162418
INVERSION OF TIME IN THE CLASSICAL KINEMATICS OF MATERIAL POINT
Authors(3) :-Zvezdelin Ivanov Peykov, Todor Peychev Spiridonov, Angel Todorov Apostolov
As a result of the fact that the time in classical physics manifests itself only through the movement of the bodies, in the kinematics of material point the question of reversing the course of time (from the future to the past) is examined theoretically. The method is defined for inversion of time and its impact on the kinematic quantities and principles describing the motion. Three main types of motion in the kinematics have been discussed compared to reversal the course of time.
a) Fully reversible motions - these are all constant motions. They can occur in the same way both in right and reverse direction of passage of time but they only indicate that the time is running not determining its direction;
b) Semi reversible movements - these are all movements, in which the acceleration is an even function in case of inversion of time. They amend their nature temporary only in right and reverse direction of passage of time for a certain period. After that the semi-reversible movements run identically. They also show that the time is running but not determining its direction;
c) Completely irreversible movements - these are movements in which the tangential acceleration is odd function compared to the inversion of time. These can occur only in one direction of the time course; in the opposite direction they are impossible. The irreversible movements can be used to determine the direction of time.
The reasons for these three types of movements have been examined and the relevant laws have been received: of motion, velocity and acceleration in right and reverse direction of passage of time. Their relationship with some basic quantities and laws of classical physics has been shown as well.
Zvezdelin Ivanov Peykov, Todor Peychev Spiridonov, Angel Todorov Apostolov
Time, Inversion of Time, Fully Reversible Motions, Semi Reversible Movements , Completely Irreversible Movements Kinetic Energy
- Детлаф А., Б. Яворский. Курс физики. Высшая школа, Москва, 1989. (Detlaf A., Iavorski B. Kurs Fiziki. Vissha Shkola, Moskva, 1989.)
- North J., Time in Thermodynamics, The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy of Time, Oxford University Press, p. 312-350, 2011.
- Zelevinsky V., Discrete Symmetries, Quantum Physics, v.1, p.187, 2011.
- Roberts J.A.G., Quispel G.R.W., Chaos and Time-reversal symmetry. Order and Chaos in Reversible Dynamical Systems, Physics Reports, v.216, № 2,3, p.63-171, 1992.
- Sargsian M., Lecture2: Classical Space-Time Symmetries, Advanced Quantum Mechanics, 6645 (6), 2014.
- Domingos J. M., Time Reversal in Classical and Quantum Mechanics, International Journal of Theoretical Physics, v.18, № 3, p.213-230, 1979.
- Savitt S.F., Is Classical Mechanics Time Reversal Invariant?, Brit. J. Phil. Sci., v.45, p.907-913, 1994.
- Hollinger H., Zenzen M., Time Reversal Invariance and Irreversibility, P. REIDER Publishing Company, Tokyo, 1985.
- Snieder R., Time-Reversal Invariance and the Relation Between Wave Chaos and Classical Chaos, Topics Appl. Phys., v.84, p.1-16, 2002.
- Haddad W.M., Chellaboina V.S., Nersesov S.G., Time-reversalsymmetry, Poincarerecurrence, irreversibility, and the entropic arrow of time: From mechanics to system thermodynamics, Nonlinear analysis: Real World Applications, v.9, p250-271, 2008.
- Надолийски М., З. Пейков, Учебник по физика, УАСГ, София, 2011. (Nadoliiski M., Peykov Z. Physics Textbook. UACG, Sofia, 2011.)
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 4 | July-August 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-08-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 116-125
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162418
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Zvezdelin Ivanov Peykov, Todor Peychev Spiridonov, Angel Todorov Apostolov, "INVERSION OF TIME IN THE CLASSICAL KINEMATICS OF MATERIAL POINT", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 4, pp.116-125, July-August-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162418