Home > Archives > IJSRST162461
Discovering Frequent Item Set Mining Using Transaction Splitting
Authors(2) :-Khude Tejashree Vishnu, Dr. D. S. Bhosale
Frequent Item sets Mining (FIM) is the most well-known techniques to extract knowledge from dataset. Private Frequent pattern growth algorithm is proposed to gain high time efficiency using transaction splitting. It consist of two phases pre-processing phase and mining phase. In pre-processing phase long transaction are split into multiple subset and transformed database is created. In mining phase, actual support of original database and transformed database is computed.
Khude Tejashree Vishnu, Dr. D. S. Bhosale
Frequent Item set Mining, Apriori Algorithm, FP-Growth Algorithm, and Private Frequent Pattern Growth Algorithm.
- Cheug-wei wu, Philippe Fournier–viger, Philip S.Yu “Efficient Algorithms For Mining The Concise and Lossless Representation of Closed+High Utility Item sets” pp,487-499 1994.
- Vaidya and C. Clifton, “Privacy preserving association rule mining in vertically partitioned data,” in Proc. 8th ACM SIGKDD Int. Conf. Knowl. Discovery Data Mining, 2002, pp. 639–644.
- Maurizio Atzori, F. Bonchi, F. Giannotti, and D. Pedreschi, “Anonymity preserving pattern discovery,” VLDB Journal, 2008.
- Dwork, “Differential privacy,” in Proc. Int. Colloquium Automata, Languages Programme., 2006.
- Ninghui Li, WahbehQardaji, Dong Su, Jianneng Cao,”PrivBasis: Frequent Itemset Mining with Differential Privacy.” in VLDB, 2012.
- Zeng, J. F. Naughton, and J.-Y. Cai, “On differentially private frequent itemset mining.”
- Bonomi and L. Xiong, “A two-phase algorithm for mining sequential patterns with differential privacy,” in Proc. 22nd ACM.
- Shen and T. Yu, “Mining frequent graph patterns with differential privacy.”
- Han, J. Pei, and Y. Yin, “Mining frequent patterns without candidate generation.”
- Freddy ChongTat Chua, Hady W.Lauw,Ee-peng Lim “Generative Models for Item Adoption using social correlation.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 4 | July-August 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-08-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 271-273
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162461
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Khude Tejashree Vishnu, Dr. D. S. Bhosale, "Discovering Frequent Item Set Mining Using Transaction Splitting ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 4, pp.271-273, July-August-2016.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162461