Home > Archives > IJSRST162464
A Paper on Multisite Framework for Web page Recommendation Using Incremental Mining
Authors(2) :-Mr. Rahul B. Patil, Prof. K. B. Manwade
Large amounts of information present on web due to that web user finds difficulty when surfing the web. Useful and Effective suggestions provided by Recommendation systems which help web users. User's future interest evaluate by using the learning and prediction models which learn user's behavior. Web page recommendation improves web user satisfaction and website usage. Semantic enhanced "Multisite framework for Web page Recommendation using Incremental Mining" improves web page recommendation. In which web page recommendation will be done by using multiple website in same domain. Will be give effective recommendation results given by Different sites. To identify and collect more appropriate web usage data Dynamic web page recommendations tool is generated. Related terms identified which help to generate more appropriate data. Incremental mining update web usage knowledge and updates the knowledge base.
Mr. Rahul B. Patil, Prof. K. B. Manwade
Incremental Mining, IPNAR, Semantic Network Model, Ontology, Semantic Knowledge, FWAP
- Thi Thanh Sang Nguyen, Hai Yan Lu, and Jie Lu, "Web-Page Recommendation Based on Web Usage and Domain Knowledge", IEEE Transactions on Knowledge And Data Engineering, October 2014.
- Venu Gopalacharii, PoSammulal,"Personalized web page Recommender System using integrated Usage and Content Knowledge", IEEE International Conference on Advanced Communication Control and Computing Technologies (ICACCCT), 2014.
- Nazneen Tarannum, S.H.Rizvi, Prof. R.R. Keole "Web-Page Recommendation In Information Retrieval Using Domain Knowledge And Web Usage Mining", International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR).
- Mohammad Amir Sharif, Vijay V. Raghavan, "A Clustering Based Scalable Hybrid Approach for Web Page Recommendation", IEEE International Conference on Big Data, 2014.
- Anuradha Veleti, T.Nagalakshmi, "Web Usage Mining: An Incremental Positive and Negative Association Rule Mining Approach", (IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, 2011.
- Archana Godbole, Mahendra Kumar Rai,"A Novel Approach for Web Usage Mining with Clicking Pattern in Grid Computing Environment", IJARCSS,February,2014.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 4 | July-August 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-08-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 266-270
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162464
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Mr. Rahul B. Patil, Prof. K. B. Manwade, "A Paper on Multisite Framework for Web page Recommendation Using Incremental Mining", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 4, pp.266-270, July-August-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162464