Home > Archives > IJSRST162536
Survey on KIOSK System
Authors(5) :-Prof. T. Bhaskar , More Sayali, Mhaske Shubhangi, Labade Shraddha, Kokare Pooja
KIOSK is one of the best ways to get the information about any organization and location. KIOSK system can be used at any public places like industry, college or any organization etc. Especially this KIOSK system is designed to help the visitor to get the information about that place and the related information about it. In this system we are using the Mirror module by using that module the whole screen is shared on users mobile.
Prof. T. Bhaskar , More Sayali, Mhaske Shubhangi, Labade Shraddha, Kokare Pooja
- Albert Huang, Kari Pulli, Larry Rudolph, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Nokia Research Center, “Kimono: Kiosk-Mobile Phone Knowledge Sharing System”.
- Mishra Preeti Ravindra Vimla, Kadam Pooja Laxman Lilawati, Prof. Sameer Panwala, Prof. Bindra, “Implementation of Information KIOSK for Hospital” .International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (An ISO 3297:2007 Certified Organization) vol.3, Issue 10, October 2015.
- Jaegeol Yim, “Design of the Touch screen Kiosk-Based Local Area Tour Guide System”, International Journal of multimedia And Ubiquitous Engineering vol.10, No.8 (2015).
- James M. Rehg, Maria Loughlin, Keith Waters, “Vision for a smart Kiosk”, Digital Equipment Corporation Cambridge Research Lab, One Kendall Square, Bldg.700.
- Abhay Gaidhani, Suraj Sahajiwani, Parag Jain, Shantanu Jadhav, Ankush Jain, ”System for Visitor Pass”, International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research.
- Imran Ahmed and Sikha Singh University Institute of Engineering and Technology, CSJM University, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh., “AIML based voice enabled artificial intelligent chatterbot. “
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 5 | September-October 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-10-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 151-154
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162536
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Prof. T. Bhaskar , More Sayali, Mhaske Shubhangi, Labade Shraddha, Kokare Pooja, "Survey on KIOSK System", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 5, pp.151-154, September-October-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162536