Home > Archives > IJSRST16257
Case Study of R&D Process Optimization of the Wall Tap
Authors(4) :-Chin-Chiuan Lin, Huang-Pin Chan, Chang-Jiang Lee, Yi-Chang Chen
The R&D process of the new 3C products in addition to successful completed the customer demand for products and projects, but also must be fast and in timeliness. The present study employed focus group and Scrum methodology to optimize the process through improve the product design, manufacture plan, and patent avoidance within R&D activities. Results showed that the total development time of new product was reduced about 30% after introduced the optimize process.
Chin-Chiuan Lin, Huang-Pin Chan, Chang-Jiang Lee, Yi-Chang Chen
R&D process, Focus group, Scrum
- Burgess, J. (1996). Focusing on fear,Area, 28(2): 130-136.
- Hoppe, M. J., Wells E. A., Morrison D. M., Gilmore M. R. & Wilsdon A. (1995). Using focus groups to discuss sensitive topics with children.Evaluation Review, 19 (1): 102-114.
- Gibbs, A. (1997). Focus groups.Social Research Update, 19(8), 1-8.
- Goss, J. D. & Leinbach T. R. (1996). Focus groups as alternative research practice.Area, 28(2): 115-123.
- Kitzinger, J. (1994). The methodology of focus groups: the importance of interaction between research participants.Sociology of Health & Illness, 16(1), 103-121.
- Kitzinger, J. (1995). Qualitative research. Introducing focus groups.BMJ: British Medical Journal, 311(7000): 299.
- Kreuger R. A. (1988).Focus groups: a practical guide for applied research. London: Sage.
- Lankshear A. J. (1993). The use of focus groups in a study of attitudes to student nurse assessment.Journal of Advanced Nursing, 18: 1986-89.
- Merton R. K. & Kendall P. L. (1946). The Focused Interview.American Journal of Sociology, 51: 541-557.
- Morgan D. L. (1988).Focus groups as qualitative research. London: Sage.
- Morgan, D. L. (1996). Focus groups.Annual review of sociology, 129-152.
- Munodawafa D., Gwede C. & Mubayira C. (1995). Using focus groups to develop HIV education among adolescent females in Zimbabwe.Health Promotion, 10 (2): 85-92.
- Powell R. A. & Single H. M. (1996). Focus groups.International Journal of Quality in Health Care, 8(5): 499-504.
- Powell R. A., Single H. M. & Lloyd K. R. (1996). Focus groups in mental health research: enhancing the validity of user and provider questionnaires.International Journal of Social Psychology, 42(3): 193-206.
- Race K .E., Hotch D. F. & Parker T. (1994). Rehabilitation program evaluation: use of focus groups to empower clients.Evaluation Review, 18(6): 730-740.
- Stewart, D. W. & Shamdasani, P. N. (2014).Focus groups: Theory and practice, 3rd editions (Vol. 20). Sage Publications.
- Sutherland, J. (1993a). Scrum and Lean.
- Sutherland, J. (1993b). 7 Ways to Fail with Scrum!.
- Sutherland, J. (1993c). The Plan is the Problem!.
- Sutherland, J. (1993d). The Roots of Scrum: How the Japanese experience changed global.
- Sutherland, J. (1996). Scrum Web Home Page: A Guide to the SCRUM Development Process.Jeff Sutherland’s Object Technology Web Page.
- Schwaber, K. (1997). Scrum development process. InBusiness Object Design and Implementation (pp. 117-134). Springer London.
- Schwaber, K., & Sutherland, J. (2011). The Scrum guide.Scrum Alliance.
- White G. E. & Thomson A. N. (1995). Anonymized focus groups as a research tool for health professionals. Qualitative Health Research,5(2): 256-261.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 5 | September-October 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-10-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 08-14
Manuscript Number : IJSRST16257
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Chin-Chiuan Lin, Huang-Pin Chan, Chang-Jiang Lee, Yi-Chang Chen, "Case Study of R&D Process Optimization of the Wall Tap", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 5, pp.08-14, September-October-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST16257