Home > Archives > IJSRST162573
A Study of Relationship in Between Indian Stock Market and Economic Growth : A Review
Authors(2) :-Mamta Panwar, Dr. L. N. Arya
Securities trade has been associated with monetary improvement through its part as a hotspot for new private capital. Other hand, budgetary advancement may be the impulse for securities trade improvement. Accordingly, the inspiration driving this paper was proportional to research causal associations between securities trade. Whether securities trade change causes, or is attributable to, money related advancement is an unsettled issue. It expect more noticeable centrality for India given tremendous spurt in securities trade practices in the latest decade. There is compelled time-game plan econometric verification that reports the association between securities trade upgrades and the Indian economy. Causality tests in the present study are gone before by thought testing which gives a more ordinary setting to causality studies and acceptances. Moreover, the present study attempts to overcome the issues experienced by past research by building and using a composite document of securities trade headways. This paper endeavors to investigate whether there is a relationship between securities trade headway and financial advancement because of a making economy, for instance, India. The results, exhibit that market capitalization and regard traded extents have a to a great degree weak negative association with fiscal advancement while turnover extent has an incredibly strong positive association with budgetary improvement.
Mamta Panwar, Dr. L. N. Arya
Stock Market Development, Economic Growth, Indian Stock market, Market capitalization, liquidity.
- Ahluwalia, M.S., 1999. Reforming India’s financial sector: an overview. In: Hanson, J.P., Kathuria, S. (Eds.), India: A Financial Sector for the Twenty-First Century. Oxford University Press, pp. 29–54.
- Alajekwu, U.B. and Achugbu, A.A., 2012. The role of stock market development on economic growth in Nigeria: A time series analysis. African Research Review, 6(1), pp.51-70.
- Allen, F., Chakrabarti, R., De, S., Qian, J., Qian, M., www.isb.edu/CAF/htmls/10 allen qj.pdf, 2006.
- Almeida, H., Wolfenzon, D., 2006. A theory of pyramidal ownership and family business groups. J. Finance 61 (6), 2637–2680.
- Arellano, M., Bond, S., 1991. Some tests of specification for panel data: Monte Carlo evidence and an application to employment equations. Rev. Econ. Stud. 58, 277–297.
- Chakraborty, I., 2010. Capital structure in an emerging stock market: The case of India. Research in International Business and Finance, 24(3), p.295-314.
- Datta D. K., Pinches G. E., & Narayanan V. K. 1992. Factors influencing wealth creation from mergers and acquisitions - A meta-analysis. Strategic Management Journal 13: 67-84.
- Demirguc-Kunt, A. and Levine, R. (1996). Stock Market, Corporate Finance and Economic Growth: An Overview. The World Bank Review, 10(2): 223 – 239.
- Gimeno J, Hoskisson RE, Beal BD, Wan WP. 2005. Explaining the clustering of international expansion moves: a critical test in the U.S. telecommunications industry. Academy of Management Journal 48: 297–319.
- Shahbaz, M., Ahmed, N. & Ali, L., 2008. Stock Market Development and Economic Growth: Ardl Causality in Pakistan. International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, 14(14), p.182-195.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 5 | September-October 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-10-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 296-298
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162573
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Mamta Panwar, Dr. L. N. Arya, "A Study of Relationship in Between Indian Stock Market and Economic Growth : A Review", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 5, pp.296-298, September-October-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162573