Home > Archives > IJSRST162581
Optimal Data-Query Transmission Strategy
Authors(3) :-Shital Damate, Ashwini Gurav, Ajit Patil
Optimal Data Query Transmission Strategy based on MASON. In this concept we develop social network where user can fire the query and expert will give the accurate answer as per highest ranking. User will become expert having likes by another user from their own domain. Our aim to develop distributed data query protocol. Up till now we have covered 3 modules: 1.Network creation 2.Reachable expertise 3. Routing with dynamic redundancy control.
Shital Damate, Ashwini Gurav, Ajit Patil
MASON, P2P Networks, Query Transmission, Dynamic Redundancy Control
- Yang and A. Hurson, "A content-aware multimedia accessing model in ad hoc networks," in Proc. 11th Int. Conf. Parallel Distrib. Syst., 2005, pp. 613–619.
- Avin and C. Brito, "Efficient and robust query processing in dynamic environments using random walk techniques," in Proc. 3rd Int. Symp. Inf. Process. Sens. Netw., 2004, pp. 277–286.
- Chang and M. Liu, "Controlled flooding search in a large network," IEEE/ACM Trans. Netw., vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 436–449, Apr. 2007.
- Hara, "Effective replica allocation in ad hoc networks for improving data accessibility," in Proc. IEEE 20th Annu. Joint Conf. Comput. Commun., 2001, pp. 1568–1576.
- W. Terpstra, J. Kangasharju, C. Leng, and A. P. Buchmann, "BubbleStorm: Resilient, probabilistic, and exhaustive peer-topeer search," in Proc. ACM Conf. Appl., Technol., Archit., Protocols Comput. Commun., 2007, pp. 49–60.
- N. Shiferaw, V.-M. Scuturici, and L. Brunie, "Interest-awareness for information sharing in MANETs," in Proc. 11th Int. Conf. Mobile Data Manage., 2010, pp. 342–347.
- Li, H. Shen, G. Liu, and J. Li, "SOS: A distributed mobile QA system based on social networks," in Proc. IEEE 32nd Int. Conf. Distrib. Comput. Syst., 2012, pp. 627–636.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 5 | September-October 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-10-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 331-334
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162581
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Shital Damate, Ashwini Gurav, Ajit Patil, "Optimal Data-Query Transmission Strategy", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 5, pp.331-334, September-October-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162581