Home > Archives > IJSRST162616
Sensor Technology & IVHM in Fighter Aircraft
Authors(1) :-Lakshman Singh
Fighter Aircraft being of national importance so is fast readiness at air-bases, maintenance & repair activity play very important role. In this paper we had discussed different technology of sensors for authenticated & secured data communicated from different location of fighter aircraft for speedy maintenance with Integrated Vehicle Health Management (IVHM)1 methodology. Paper brief the need of different sensors & their properties for IVHM. With the brief discussion in tabulated form for different sensor technologies2 used in IVHM, paper goes to detail analysis of Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW)3 sensors and explored its wide range applications in Aircraft technology.
Integrated Vehicle Health Management (IVHM), Sensor Technologies, Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW)
- Geneva, Switzerland, 2002, ISO 13374-1, Condition monitoring and diagnostics of machines – Data processing, communication and presentation – Part 1: General Guidelines
- Jared Kirschner, Surface Acoustic Wave Sensors (SAWS): Design for Fabrication. Micro-electromechanical systems, December 6, 2010
- Aaseng, G.B. Blueprint for an integrated vehicle health management system. In proceedings of the 20th Digital Avionics Systems Conference, Daytona Beach, Florida, USA, 14–18 October, vol. 1, pp. 3.C.1-1-3.C.1-11
- Jennions, I.K, Integrated Vehicle Health Management: Perspectives on an Emerging Field
- Lord Rayleigh (1885). "On Waves Propagated along the Plane Surface of an Elastic Solid"
- Sritharan, C. J. Strobl, M. F. Schneider, A. Wixforth and Z. Guttenberg. "Acoustic mixing at low Reynold’s numbers"
- Benes; M, Gröschl; F. Seifert (1998). "Comparison Between BAW and SAW Sensor Principles"
- Weigel; D. P. Morgan; J. M. Owens; A. Ballato; K. M. Lakin; K. Hashimoto; C. C. W. Ruppel (2002). Microwave acoustic materials, devices, and applications.
- Kumar, Sanjeev, Gil-Ho Kim, K. Sreenivas, and R. P. Tandon. ZnO Based Surface Acoustic Wave Ultraviolet Photo Sensor Journal of Electroceramics
- Indian Financial Sector Reforms: A Corporate Perspective”, Vikalpa, 23(1), January-March 1998
- Technology transfer in the Indian public research system by Prabhu Ram
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 6
| November-December 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-12-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 112-119
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162616
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Lakshman Singh, "Sensor Technology & IVHM in Fighter Aircraft ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 6
, pp.112-119, November-December-2016.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162616