Home > Archives > IJSRST162617
Integrated Vehicle Health Management System for Fighter Aircraft
Authors(1) :-Lakshman Singh
Fighter Aircraft being of national importance so is fast readiness at air-bases, maintenance & repair activity play very important role. The paper discuss configuration and basic structure of Integrated Vehicle Health Management (IVHM)1 and two different model of IVHM. With the detail discussion of fault Diagnosis2 and Prognosis3 paper end by outline the challenges of IVHM and present status of IVHM in HAL
Integrated Vehicle Health Management (IVHM); Diagnosis and Prognosis.
- Geneva, Switzerland, 2002, ISO 13374-1, Condition monitoring and diagnostics of machines – Data processing, communication and presentation – Part 1: General Guidelines
- Aaseng, G.B. Blueprint for an integrated vehicle health management system. In proceedings of the 20th Digital Avionics Systems Conference, Daytona Beach, Florida, USA, 14–18 October, vol. 1, pp. 3.C.1-1-3.C.1-11
- Jennions, I.K, Integrated Vehicle Health Management: Perspectives on an Emerging Field Benedettini.; T S Baines.;H W Lightfoot. and R.M.Greenough.; "State-Of-The-Art In Integrated Vehicle Health Management", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part G Journal of Aerospace Engineering, 03/01/2009
- A. Scandura.; "Integrated Vehicle Health Management As A System Engineering Discipline", 24th Digital Avionics Systems Conference, 2005 Paris, D.E. ; Trevino, L.C. ; Watson, M.D. ; Marshall Space Flight Center, AL ;"A Framework For Integration Of IVHM Technologies For Intelligent Integration For Vehicle Management", Proceedings of Aerospace Conference, 2005 IEEE Issue Date : 5-12 March 2005 On page(s): 3843 .
- Tim Felke.; George D. Hadden.; David A Miller.; "Architectures For Integrated Vehicle Health Management" AIAA Infotech@Aerospace 2010 , Atlanta, Georgia 20 - 22 April 2010.
- Gary Bird.; Michael Christensen.; Daniel Lutz.; Philip A. Scandura Jr. ;"Use Of Integrated Vehicle Health Management In The Field Of Commercial Aviation" ,First International Forum on Integrated System Health Engineering and Management in Aerospace, Honeywell International, Phoenix, Arizona November, 2005.
- Prashant Singh Bhadoria, ARDC, HAL-Bangalore; Aircraft Integrated Vehicle Health Management System by Conference on Technological Challenges in Aerospace Industry for current and Future Programs of HAL, HMA 21-22 Feb 2012
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 6
| November-December 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-12-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 120-125
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162617
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Lakshman Singh, "Integrated Vehicle Health Management System for Fighter Aircraft", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 6
, pp.120-125, November-December-2016.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162617