Home > Archives > IJSRST162625
Wavelet Based Image Fusion
Authors(2) :-A. R. Sankaliya, A. D. Dobariya
Extracting more information from multi-source images is an attractive thing in remotely sensed image processing, which is recently called image fusion. In the paper, the image fusion algorithm based on wavelet transform is proposed to improve the geometric resolution of the images, in which two images to be processed are firstly decomposed into sub_images with different frequency, and then the information fusion is performed using these images under certain criterion, and finally these sub-images are reconstructed into the result image with plentiful information.
A. R. Sankaliya, A. D. Dobariya
Multi-source images, Fusion, Wavelet transform, Wavelet based fusion, Fused images
- M. Metev and V. P. Veiko, Laser Assisted Microtechnology, 2nd ed., R. M. Osgood, Jr., Ed. Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 1998.
- Breckling, Ed., The Analysis of Directional Time Series: Applications to Wind Speed and Direction, ser. Lecture Notes in Statistics. Berlin, Germany: Springer, 1989, vol. 61.
- Zhang, C. Zhu, J. K. O. Sin, and P. K. T. Mok, “A novel ultrathin elevated channel low-temperature poly-Si TFT,” IEEE Electron Device Lett., vol. 20, pp. 569–571, Nov. 1999.
- Wegmuller, J. P. von der Weid, P. Oberson, and N. Gisin, “High resolution fiber distributed measurements with coherent OFDR,” in Proc. ECOC’00, 2000, paper 11.3.4, p. 109.
- E. Sorace, V. S. Reinhardt, and S. A. Vaughn, “High-speed digital-to-RF converter,” U.S. Patent 5 668 842, Sept. 16, 1997.
- (2002) The IEEE website. Online]. Available: http://www.ieee.org/
- Shell. (2002) IEEEtran homepage on CTAN. Online]. Available: http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/IEEEtran/
- FLEXChip Signal Processor (MC68175/D), Motorola, 1996.
- "PDCA12-70 data sheet" Opto Speed SA, Mezzovico, Switzerland.
- Karnik, “Performance of TCP congestion control with rate feedback: TCP/ABR and rate adaptive TCP/IP,” M. Eng. thesis, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, Jan. 1999.
- Padhye, V. Firoiu, and D. Towsley, “A stochastic model of TCP Reno congestion avoidance and control,” Univ. of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, CMPSCI Tech. Rep. 99-02, 1999.
- Wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specification, IEEE Std. 802.11, 1997
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 6
| November-December 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-12-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 182-186
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162625
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
A. R. Sankaliya, A. D. Dobariya, "Wavelet Based Image Fusion", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 6
, pp.182-186, November-December-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162625