Home > Archives > IJSRST162636
A Study of Internet and Cyber Crime
Authors(1) :-Henry Kristian Siburian
Development of network technology, especially Internet technology is now so large that almost any facilities for information requires an internet connection, the more available and easy communication allows the cyber attacks against the objects connected to the Internet, to minimize cyber attacks need to be overcome by providing defense in the form of network security, especially in the vital objects such as government agencies, hospitals and banks as well as many other objects also necessary secured, one of the way for protected network were using firewall
Cyber Crime, Cyber Defense, Security, Internet Connection, Cyber Attack
- Siburian, "Emerging Issue in Cyber Crime: Case Study Cyber Crime in Indonesia," International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), vol. 5, no. 11, pp. 511-514, 2016.
- Rizal and Y. M. Yani, "Cybersecurity Policy and Its Implementation in Indonesia," Journal of ASEAN Studies, vol. 4, no. 1, p. 61078, 2016.
- Rahim and A. Ikhwan, "Study of Three Pass Protocol on Data Security," International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), vol. 5, no. 11, pp. 102-104, 2016.
- Booth and K. Anderson, "Network Security of Internet Services: Eliminate DDoS Reflection Amplification Attacks," Journal of Internet Services and Information Security (JISIS), vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 58-79, 2015.
- M.Leiner, "Internet Society," Internet Society, Online]. Available: http://www.internetsociety.org/internet/what-internet/history-internet/brief-history-internet. Accessed 20 11 2016].
- olufunmilola , O. Faith, A. Akindele and A. Alasela, "Assessment of Utilization of Internet Facilities Among Pre-Service Teachers in University of Ilorin, Nigeria," Malaysian Online Journal of Educational Technology, vol. 3, no. 3, 2015.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 6
| November-December 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-12-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 223-226
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162636
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Henry Kristian Siburian, "A Study of Internet and Cyber Crime", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 6
, pp.223-226, November-December-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162636