Home > Archives > IJSRST162672
Top-K Dominating Queries On Incomplete Data : A Survey
Authors(2) :-Jilu Sajeev, Noorjahan V. A.
Top-k dominating queries output the k objects
that are dominating all other objects in a dataset. In most of
the existing systems the dataset is assumed as complete. But
in practical examples the dataset may be incomplete due to
various reasons. In this paper a survey on various methods
used to find the dominating objects from an incomplete
Jilu Sajeev, Noorjahan V. A.
Top-K Query,Dominance relation,Skyline ,Bucketing
- Xiaoye Miao, Yunjun Gaor "Top-k Dominating Queries on Incomplete Data", IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering,VOL. 28, NO. 1, January 2016.
- Yunjun Gao, Xiaoye Miao, Huiyong Cui Gang Chen, Qing Li, "Processing k-skyband, constrained skyline, and group by skyline queries on incomplete data", International Journal of Expert System with Applications, 2014.
- Xiaoye Miaoa,Yunjun Gao,"????????2????:A Restaurant Recommendation System Using Preference Queries over Incomplete Information", Proceedings of the VLDB Endowment, Vol. 9, No. 13,2016.
- Mohamed E. Khalefa, Mohamed F. Mokbel, Justin J. Levandoski,"Skyline Query Processing for Incomplete Data", DTC Digital Technology Initiative programme University of Minnesota,2006.
- Ali A. Alwan, Hamidah Ibrahim, Nur Izura Udzir, "A Model for Processing Skyline Queries over a Database with Missing Data", Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Technology Research, Vol.5 No.3, September 2015, 71-82.
- Parisa Haghani, Sebastian Michel, Karl Aberer," Evaluating Top-k Queries over Incomplete Data Streams ",2009 ACM 978-1-60558-512.
- Rahul Bharuka P, Sreenivasa Kumar," Finding Skylines for Incomplete Data ",Proceedings of the Twenty-Fourth Australasian Database Conference (ADC 2013), Adelaide, Australia.
- Beng Chin Ooi Cheng Hian Goh Kian-Lee Tan, "Fast High-Dimensional Data Search in Incomplete Databases ",Proceedings of the 24th VLDB Conference,USA.1998.
- Nurul Husna Mohd Saad, Hamidah Ibrahim, Ali Amer Alwan,Fatimah Sidi, Razali Yaakob, " A Framework for Evaluating Skyline Query over Uncertain Autonomous Databases", 14th International Conference on Computational Science, 2014.
- Mohamed A. Soliman, Ihab F. Ilyas, Shalev Ben-David," Supporting Ranking Queries on Uncertain and Incomplete Data".
- Gosta Grahne,"Incomplete Information",Department of Computer Science,Concordia university,Canada.
- Kalbhor swati, Gupta shyam,:" A Novel methodology for Searching Dimension Incomplete Database", International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 6 (1), 2015, 198-200.
- Luyi Mo, Reynold Cheng, Xiang Li, David W. Cheung, Xuan S. Yang:"Cleaning Uncertain Data for Top-k Queries",ICDE Conference 2013.
- Chee-Yong Chan,H.V Jagadish,Kian-Lee Tan:" "Finding kDominant Skylines in High Dimensional Space",SIGMOD 2006, June 27–29, 2006, Chicago.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 6
| November-December 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-12-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 359-361
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162672
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Jilu Sajeev, Noorjahan V. A.
, "Top-K Dominating Queries On Incomplete Data : A Survey
", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 6
, pp.359-361, November-December-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162672