Home > Archives > IJSRST162674
The effect of interpersonal skills training on couples marital satisfaction and self-esteem in Razan
Authors(3) :-Majid Heydari, MO-Ahmadi Tahoor, Ja-Aslani
This study aimed to investigate and compare interpersonal communication skills impact on the couples' marital satisfaction and self-esteem. Statistical subjects included all couples who wanted to get the interpersonal communication skills in Razan in 2013-2014. The Sample consisted of 20 couples (10 couples in experimental group, 10 couples in control group) who were selected by randomly sampling. After the first drop, seven couples in experimental group and seven couples in the control group attended until the end of the study. Information collection tools were questionnaires such as Einrich's marital satisfaction and Eysenck's self-esteem. Descriptive and inferential statistics (ANCOVA) were used to analyze the data. Meanwhile, all these calculations were performed using the software SPPS and the results showed that an interpersonal communication skill training affects marital satisfaction and self-esteem.
Majid Heydari, MO-Ahmadi Tahoor, Ja-Aslani
Interpersonal Communication Skills, Marital Satisfaction, Self-Esteem
- Atarodi S. 2009. Effectiveness of communication skills in a way the couple's communication program to reduce the boredom of married couplesThoughts and behavior. Fourth period. Number Fourteen
- Bob L, Roision D. 2010. using podcasts to support distress and guality of life emong rural-to-urban migran in china social sciece&nedicine71(1)pp84-92
- Canrad A.Thomas W.O. Cindner E. leif M. Kjetil S. 2009. Hosphtal e.ployees improve basic life support skills and confidence with apersonal resusition manikin and 24-minvilo instruction.Resuscition80(80pp898-902
- Dehghan M.2008. rabth between self-esteem and marital secondary-school teacherstext
- Navaby N. Aahmady B. 2006. Effectiveness of meaning based on the performance of the families of married women Quarterly mental counseling family therapy (1) (4) 209-221
- Fores B. J. Olson D. H. 1989. Enrich marital Inventory: A Dislriminant. Validity Assessment. Journal marital and family therapy. 15 ; 65-79.
- Ghaemi A. 2002. The role of father in education: Amiri
- Gottman J. 1999. Your choice (a good marriage. a bad marriage). Translated by Mehdi Gharachedaghi. Tehran Raein Publication.
- Hawkins A, Blanchard V. 2015. Journal of Consulting and Clinical psychology.vol76(5)723-734
- Jafari A.R. 2010. To consider effectiveness of pre-marriage communication skills training on marital satisfaction after marriage. Journal of Behavioral Sciences, No. 33.
- Karami Z, Ali Khani K. 2011. regarding mental health in the couple's marital life skills Vtarzat Quarterly mental counseling family therapy (1) (4) 461-472
- Khojasteh mehr R, Qandanyan M. 2012. The effectiveness of documents training on increasing forgiveness and improvement of couples’ responsibility documents. Consultation and mental healing of family, Quarterly, 1 (4), pp.440-423
- Khosravi S, Neshat Doost H.T, Molavi H, Kalantari M. 2011. The effectiveness of training pluralist family communication patterns on couples life satisfaction. Medical Sciences Journal of Hormozgan, Vol.15, NO.1.
- Kotrela, K. Dyer, P. Stelzer, K 2010. Marriage education with Hispanic couples: Evaluation Of A communication workshop, family science Association, vol 15 (2), pp: 93-108.
- Latifi M. 2011. The impact of life skills training on self-esteem and reducing domestic violence against women in Gorgan. Journal of Research in health system. .Vol.8, NO.6, February and March.
- Mahmoudi M. 2013. The effectiveness of life skills training on improving students' quality of life: Developmental Psychology: Iranian psychologists. Vol.10, No. 37
- Maslow A. 1989. Psychology of healthy personality. Translated by Shiva Roygardan, Goshaee, Tehran.
- Monjezi F, Shafi Abady A, Sudani M. 2012. Islamic view on the effectiveness of teaching communication skills on couples’ marital satisfaction. Knowledge and Research in Applied Psychology, Vol.13, No. 1, p.47.
- Poor Liavly R, Mohammadi Zadeh A, Dastres M, Sargolzaei M. 2014. The effectiveness of life skills training on improving self-esteem and marital satisfaction of leaving addicts. Journal of Substance Abuse Addiction Studies, Vol. 8, NO. 29.
- Poor M, kalvari F, Ashtiani A. 2011. The effectiveness of programs to empower marital marital satisfaction. Journal of Clinical Psychology. third year. number one
- Sharafi A. 2009. The relationship between marital communication patterns and mental health of elementary school teachers and their spouses in Tehran. MA thesis in family counseling, Tehran, Faculty of Psychology and Science Education, Teacher Training University.
- Sharesrestani M. 2012. predicted marital satisfaction of the variables believe communication and sincerity marital divorce women Vdy city of MashhadJournal of Women and Culture. forth year.nambur fourteenth-
- Shirali Kh. 2009. The effect of communication skills training on communication patterns and positive feelings toward spouse in couples in Ahwaz. Master's thesis in Family Counseling. Psychology Faculty of Educational Sciences, Chamran University
- Stanly E. 2012. The impact of Communication about what the short-tem and long-temMCCPCoupls Minnesota.Journal of Sexual Medicine 793-800
- Yalsin M, Karahan B. 2009. the effect of couple communication program on passive conflicttendency among married couples. Department of edulational sciencess, 55139 kuruplitisamsun turkey 845- 858
- K. 2010. Learning-dependent-plasticity with and without training in the human brain.PNAS.106.13503-8
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 6
| November-December 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-12-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 384-394
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162674
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Majid Heydari, MO-Ahmadi Tahoor, Ja-Aslani, "The effect of interpersonal skills training on couples marital satisfaction and self-esteem in Razan", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 6
, pp.384-394, November-December-2016
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162674