Home > Archives > IJSRST1731033
Authors(1) :-Prof. Madhuri Santu Shete
Natural products are small molecules produced naturally by any organism including primary and secondary metabolites. They include very small molecules, such as urea, and complex structures, such as Taxol. As they may only be isolable in small quantities, have interesting biological activity and chemical structures, natural product synthesis poses an interesting challenge in organic chemistry.
Prof. Madhuri Santu Shete
Taxol, Chemical Structures, Organic Chemistry, Natural Product , Terpenoids, Alkaloids, Acyclic Monoterpenes, Monocyclic Monoterpenes, Bicyclic Monoterpenes, Acyclic Monoterpenes
- Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terpineol
- Beneforce, http://beneforce.com/Constituent/Constituent-pages/terpineol.htm
- Record of alpha-Pinen in the GESTIS Substance Database of the Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, accessed on 07-January-2016
- Record of beta-Pinen in the GESTIS Substance Database of the Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, accessed on 07-January-2016
- Lincoln, D.E., B.M. Lawrence. 1984. The volatile constituents of camphorweed, Heterotheca subaxillar
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 10 | November-December 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-12-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 158-160
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1731033
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Prof. Madhuri Santu Shete, "Natural Product", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 10, pp.158-160, November-December-2017.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1731033