Home > Archives > IJSRST173118
Cryptographic Techniques using Binary Tree and Tree Traversal
Authors(1) :-M Shanmugam Shoba
In 21st century one of the most emerging problems is Data Security. For secure communication we always use different security algorithms e.g. Caesar cipher, modified Caesar cipher, IDEA, AES, RSA algorithm etc. and in data structures using C we have Linked list, stack ,queue ,tree and graph. In graph we have graph traversal i.e. BFS (Breadth First Search) or DFS (Depth First Search). This paper presents a new idea for Data encryption and decryption in order to provide security for data. Also it provides the new technique for security which is combination of Caesar Cipher and graph traversal, Binary search tree together then security will be much higher than only using Caesar cipher or graph traversal or binary search tree.
Cryptography, Encryption, Decryption, Hacker,Binary Search Tree, Breadth First Search, Caesar Cipher, Depth Firstsearch, Graph Traversal
- "A New Approach For Complex Encrypting And Decrypting Data" by Obaida Mohammad Awad Al-Hazaimeh in International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC) Vol.5, No.2, March 2013
- Data Encryption and Decryption using Deterministic Random Key for Transmission: A Review" by Er. Vidiksha1 in JARCSSE Volume 3, Issue 8, August 2013 ISSN: 2277 128X.
- Dragos Trinca, "Sequential and Parallel Cascaded Convolution Encryption with Local Propagation: Toward Future Directions in Cryptography", Proceedings of The third International Conference on information Technology- New Generations. (ITNG’06), 2006, IEEE Computer Society.
- JON L. BENTLEY, M, " Multidimensional Binary Search Trees in Database Applications", IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, VOL. SE-5, NO. 4, JULY 1979, PP 333
- Scott Beamer Krste Asanovic David Patterson," Direction-Optimizing Breadth-First Search", SC12, November 10-16, 2012
- Programmer Enas Ismael Imran, Programmer Farah abdulameerabdulkareem, "Enhancement Caesar Cipher for Better Security", IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE), Volume 16, Issue 3, Ver. V (May-Jun. 2014), PP 01
- S G Srikantaswamy and Dr. H D Phaneendra "IMPROVED CAESAR CIPHER WITH RANDOM NUMBER GENERATION TECHNIQUE AND MULTISTAGE ENCRYPTION", International Journal on Cryptography and Information Security (IJCIS), Vol.2, No.4, December 2012, page number 39
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 1 | January-February 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 175-180
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173118
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
M Shanmugam Shoba, "Cryptographic Techniques using Binary Tree and Tree Traversal", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp.175-180, January-February-2017.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173118