Home > Archives > IJSRST173122
Biometric Secured Electronic Voting Machine with Embedded Security
Authors(2) :-S. Karthikeyan, J. Nithya
Fingerprint verification is an important biometric technique for personal identification. The voting system is managed in a easier way as all the users should login by AADHAR card number and password and click on his/her favourable candidates to cast the vote. This features is a larger security in the sense that voter high security password is confirmed before the vote. The extra feature of the model is that the voter will ensure if his/her vote has gone to correct candidate/party. The votes are going to be done automatically, therefore saving an enormous time.
S. Karthikeyan, J. Nithya
Finger print, PIC Micro controller, AADHAR CARD
- Ashok Kumar D., Ummal Sariba Begum T., "A Novel design of Electronic Voting System Using Fingerprint", International Journal of Innovative Technology & Creative Engineering (ISSN:2045-8711),Vol.1,No.1. pp: 12 19, January 2011.
- Finger print liveness detection based on quality measures, IEEE, 08 July 2009
- Prasad, H. K., Halderman, A. J., & Gonggrijp, R., "Security Analysis of India’s Electronic Voting Machines," International Journal For Research In Emerging Science And Technology, Volume-2, Issue-3.E-Issn: 2349-7610, March-2015.
- UIDAI.,"Role of Biometric Technology," AADHAR Authentication, (2012).
- Yinyeh, M. O., & Gbolagade, K. A., "Overview of Biometric Electronic Voting System," International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, (2013).
- Firas I, Haze, Seifedine Kadry, ‘Biometrics-Based Voting System Using Fingerprint: Design and Implementation’, International Journal of Computer Applications in Engineering Sciences, VOL II, ISSUE IV, DECEMBER 2012.
- Mayuri U. Chavan, Priyanka V. Chavan, Supriya S. Bankar, ‘Online Voting System Powered by Biometric Security using Cryptography International Journal of Advance Research in Computer Science and Management Studies, Volume 1, Issue 7, December 2013.
- Khasawneh, M., Malkawi, M., & Al-Jarrah, O., "A Biometric-Secure e-Voting System for Election Process," Proceeding of the 5th International Symposium on Mechatronics and its Applications (ISMA08), (2008), Amman, Jordan.
- Prasad, H. K., Halderman, A. J., & Gonggrijp, R., "Security Analysis of India’s Electronic Voting Machines," International Journal For Research In Emerging Science And Technology, Volume-2, Issue-3, E-Issn: 2349-7610, March-2015.
- Q.UIDAI., "Role of Biometric Technology," AADHAR Authentication, (2012).
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 1 | January-February 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 61-66
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173122
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
S. Karthikeyan, J. Nithya, "Biometric Secured Electronic Voting Machine with Embedded Security", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp.61-66, January-February-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173122