Home > Archives > IJSRST173123
Quantum Mechanics and Biology - Some New Thoughts
Authors(3) :-Monendra Grover, Sundeep Kumar, Rajesh Kumar
Is it possible to create living organisms from inorganic material? : Whether it is possible to create living organisms? Living organisms are reduced dimensions of elementary form of consciousness. First of all let us point out that the elementary field of consciousness is only thing which is. So all divisions, we humans make in this universe are the product of our limited cognition. In essence the reality is one undivided whole, but we have to make progress and therefore we have to play with in our limitations and analyse reality part by part. So the question we asked in the beginning. Is it possible to create living organisms? In fact organisms from artificially synthesized DNA have been created. So our guess is it may not be impossible to create living organisms, but for creating sophisticated multicellular organisms we may need more than artificially synthesised DNA. According to us we have to learn to manipulate elementary field of consciousness. But there may be a limit imposed by laws of consciousness.
Monendra Grover, Sundeep Kumar, Rajesh Kumar
Quantum Mechanics and Biology, DNA, Homo Sapiens, Quantum Analogue
- Cowen, R. (2015) The quantum source of space-time, Nature: 527:290-294, https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/05/150527112953.htm
- N. Harari (2015) Homo Deus, Penguin Random House, U.K.
- N. Harari (2011) Sapiens , Penguin Random House, U.K.
- Grover, S.Kumar, R.Kumar and R. Singh (2014) Multi-party Quantum Communication in biological Cells , Intl. J Comp. Sc. Engg., 6:207-208, http://www.enggjournals.com/ijcse/doc/IJCSE14-06-06-026.pdf
- Grover and R Kumar (2014) The Importance of Non local Communication with special reference to biological systems, Intl. J Comp. Sc. Engg., 6:217-218, http://www.enggjournals.com/ijcse/doc/IJCSE14-06-06-030.pdf
- Grover and R Kumar (2014) The role of Quantum computation in molecular interactions in biological cells, Intl. J Comp. Sc. Engg., 6:219-220 http://www.enggjournals.com/ijcse/doc/IJCSE14-06-06-036.pdf
- Grover and R Kumar (2014) Quantum Computation and Intuition in living organisms , Intl. J Comp. Sc. Engg., 6: 209-210, http://www.enggjournals.com/ijcse/doc/IJCSE14-06-06-038.pdf
- Grover (2013) The elementary field of consciousness and its manifestations. Int. J Engg. Sc. Tech. , 5:754-756 http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.295.1407&rep=rep1&type=pdf
- Grover* (2011), The proposed quantum computational basis of deep ecology: its implications for agriculture. Intl. J Comp. Sc. Engg, 3 (2):797-799, http://www.enggjournals.com/ijcse/doc/IJCSE11-03-02-076.pdf
- Grover* (2011) Parallels between Gluconeogenesis and Synchronous machines, Intl. J Comp. Sc. Engg,3(1):185-191, http://www.enggjournals.com/ijcse/doc/IJCSE11-03-01-135.pdf
- M. Grover* (2011) The Quantum Computing Conscious Universe and the Extended Deep Ecology Hypothesis: Implications for Medicine, Agriculture and Technology, Int. J Engg. Sc. Tech. 3(2):813-815, http://www.ijest.info/docs/IJEST11-03-02-093.pdf
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 1 | January-February 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 173-174
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173123
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Monendra Grover, Sundeep Kumar, Rajesh Kumar, "Quantum Mechanics and Biology - Some New Thoughts", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp.173-174, January-February-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173123