Home > Archives > IJSRST173127
Anti-Theft Application for Lost or Misplaced Android Phones
Authors(3) :-Shweta Patil, Karishma Khodade, Sayali Deore
The purpose behind developing this project is to provide the user to track their lost or misplace device. A simple command from friends mobile will make the users phone ring even it is in silent mode if the phone is placed within the reachable range. Sometimes user loses his mobile he/she may not be able to locate it through ringing because mobile may not be within the reachable range, at that time a simple command from friends mobile will help user to receive phones GPS location information on friends mobile as a URL. Also the camera of the phone works in the background without knowing the person captures the pictures and sends this to the actual user.
Shweta Patil, Karishma Khodade, Sayali Deore
Android, Internet, Multimedia, Snapshots, Email.
- Azeem Ush Shan Khan, Mohammad Naved Qureshi, Mohammed Abdul Qadeer, Anti-Theft Application for android devices, 978-1-4799-2572-8/14/2014 IEEE.
- Radhika Kinage, Jyotshna Kumari, Purva Zalke, Meenal Kulkarni, Mobile Tracking Application, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology , Issue 3, March 2013.
- B.M.Faruk, Prof.R.S.Shriwas, Nikhita.R. Gulhane,"DETECTION OF LOST MOBILE USING SNIFFER TECHNOLOGY" International Journal of Research In Science Engineering. April 2013
- Shreya K. Patil , Bhawana D. Sarode ,Prof. P.D.Chowhan "Detection of Lost Mobile on Android Platform" International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering Technology (IJARCET).
- S. Satya Sri Ambica, P. Padma Priya, Dr.N.Srinivasu "Sniffer Technology to Detect Lost Mobile" International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)
- Chandra, Ankur, Shashank Jain, and Mohammed Abdul Qadeer. "GPS Locator: An Application for Location Tracking and Sharing Using GPS for Java Enabled Handhelds." In Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (CICN), 2011 International Conference on, pp. 406-410. IEEE, 2011.
- Imran, Ale, Mohammed A. Qadeer, and M. Khan. "Asterisk VoIP private branch exchange." In Multimedia, Signal Processing and Communication Technologies, 2009. IMPACT'09. International, pp. 217-220. IEEE, 2009.
- Qadeer, Mohammed Abdul, Ankur Chandra, and Shashank Jain. "Design and Implementation of Location Awareness and Sharing System using GPS and 3G/GPRS." (2012): 125-140.
- Ansari, Abdullah Mohammad, Md Nehal, and Mohammed Abdul Qadeer. "SIP-based Interactive Voice Response System using FreeSwitch EPBX." In Wireless and Optical Communications Networks (WOCN), 2013 Tenth International Conference on, pp. 1-5. IEEE, 2013.
- Sasivimon Sukaphat "An Implementation of Location-Based Service System with Cell Identifier for Detecting Lost Mobile" 1877-0509 c 2010 Published by Elsevier Ltd.21
- K 1, Sumithra.S2, Janani.R3 "An Intelligent Tracking System Based on GSM and GPS Using Smartphones" Vol.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 1 | January-February 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 118-121
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173127
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Shweta Patil, Karishma Khodade, Sayali Deore, "Anti-Theft Application for Lost or Misplaced Android Phones", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp.118-121, January-February-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173127