Home > Archives > IJSRST17313
A Review Paper On An Automatic Close Loop Embedded System for Real Time Monitoring of Speed and Torque of Motor
Authors(2) :-Pranali R Vairale, Prof. A. P. Dhande
The system proposed in this project aims at monitoring the torque and efficiency in induction motors in real time by employing wireless sensor networks (WSNs). An embedded system is employed for acquiring electrical signals from the motor in a noninvasive manner, and then performing local processing for torque and efficiency estimation. We are proposing a system for close loop operation which can work independently or remotely control by the central unit for industry application like caviar belt. The values calculated by the embedded system are transmitted to a monitoring unit through WSN.The base unit, various motors can be monitored in real time. An experimental study was conducted for observing the relationship between the WSN performance and the spectral occupancy at the operating environment. This study demonstrated that the use of intelligent nodes, with local processing capability, is essential for this type of application. The embedded system was deployed on a workbench, and studies were conducted to analyze torque and system efficiency.
Pranali R Vairale, Prof. A. P. Dhande
Efficiency Estimation, Embedded Systems, Induction Motors, Torque Measurement, Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs).
- Yang H, Qin Y. Online Monitoring of Geological CO2 Storage and Leakage Based on Wireless Sensor Networks IEEE Sensors Journal. 2013
- Abel C. Lima-Filho "Embedded system integrated into a wireless sensor network for online dynamic torque and efficiency monitoring in induction motors" Ieee/asme transactions on mechatronics, vol. 17, no. 3, june 2012
- Francisco A. Belo,AbelC.Lima-Filho,Ruan D. Gomes, Marco A. Spohn ?Embedded System Integrated Intowireless sensor network for Online Dynamic Torque and Efficiency monitoring in induction motor" IEEE/asme Transactions on mechatronics, vol. 17, no. 3, June 2012.
- C. Gungor and G. P. Hancke, "Industrial wireless sensor networks: Challenges, design principles, and technical approaches," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 56, no. 10, pp. 4258–4265, Oct. 2009.
- Lu and V. C. Gungor, "Online and remote motor energy monitoring and fault diagnostics using wireless sensor networks," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 56, no. 11, pp. 4651–4659, Nov. 2009.
- Shinde Krishant TarateAkshay,Taur Sandip,Prof.Jayashree Deka, "speed control of DC motor using pic 16F877A microcontroller "multidisciplinary journal of research in engineering and technology.ISSN:2348-6953.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 1 | January-February 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 16-20
Manuscript Number : IJSRST17313
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Pranali R Vairale, Prof. A. P. Dhande, "A Review Paper On An Automatic Close Loop Embedded System for Real Time Monitoring of Speed and Torque of Motor", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp.16-20, January-February-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST17313